+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looking great mate
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Chris, I'm curious if there's anything you'd do differently, if you had to do it all again?

Looks great mate!! Pleased for you, must be such a weight lifted!

Great result Chris very impressive how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking gives hope for when I eventually have enough money for my surgery.

Do you know what grafts per sq/cm Dr Feller used on you?

Rugger- Paid for 1250 grafts paying around £4000 and ended up having 1900 so I actually got 650 grafts for free (2500$/£1600 approximately) and I don't know how many grafts per square cm, would have to ask.

Zuko- Thank you. It was something I wanted to sort out from my mistakes I made when I was younger but very fortunate I found Spex as I actually found him before I started using the major forums.

The major forums are great and arguably the most broad source of information there is online regarding hair loss and hair restoration. It makes you aware of the few and far between great surgeons out there in the world and is the best form of education for any potential patient.

Chrisis-I am sure there maybe a few things in hindsight but I am happy I went through with it and happy with my result. If you think of any questions, you can ask anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Chrisis-I am sure there maybe a few things in hindsight but I am happy I went through with it and happy with my result. If you think of any questions, you can ask anytime.
    Thanks Chrisis. What are the things you regret, or would you prefer not to say publicly?

Chrisis I have been very open with my surgery as I have updated the forums nearly every month, stated how I was feeling/morale at different times, put lots of clear pictures up and revealed my identity. I only have done this as I was a perspective patient like you or anyone else and I know what it feels like as everyone has a few doubts in the back of their mind, it's natural and more so in this industry.

The only main regret I have is not going to Dr Feller first time round but I don't really have any to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Rugger- Paid for 1250 grafts paying around £4000 and ended up having 1900 so I actually got 650 grafts for free (2500$/£1600 approximately) and I don't know how many grafts per square cm, would have to ask.

Zuko- Thank you. It was something I wanted to sort out from my mistakes I made when I was younger but very fortunate I found Spex as I actually found him before I started using the major forums.

The major forums are great and arguably the most broad source of information there is online regarding hair loss and hair restoration. It makes you aware of the few and far between great surgeons out there in the world and is the best form of education for any potential patient.

$6,200 dollars for 1,900 grafts is nice. Gho is about 10k.. but you'd only have lost 400 FUs in your donor!