+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default Been a rough month, Ive honestly considered suicide.

    Hello all,

    First of all let me say this is not a call for help. Im not looking for advice on whether or not I should kill myself.

    The truth is I need to get this off my chest:

    In the last month I have lost my girlfriend that I love, and Ive also been fired and lost my amazing job. Its been a Fckin Sh1tty month and I really feel exhausted and helpless now.

    I feel guilty over hurting my girlfriend and I know Ill never get her back.
    I worked hard at my job, which was my dream job, and out of the blue I WAS FIRED TWO DAYS AGO.

    iI just feel like crap and my entire life is becoming a trainwreck.

    I feel like Im a nice person and dont deserve this trainwreck in my life.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I probably wont kill myself, but its definitely something to consider.

    I also feel helpless to apply for a new job. I just cant do it right now.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Conners View Post
    iI just feel like crap and my entire life is becoming a trainwreck.

    I feel like Im a nice person and dont deserve this trainwreck in my life.
    Sometimes when things feel like they are falling apart, they are actually falling into place.

    This is what I keep reminding myself of every day. I lost my job too. I wasn't fired, the company I worked for closed up shop - so there is absolutely no chance of getting my old job back. I put my heart and soul into that job. It was my dream job. I now have to start all over. I am in my late 40's, I have never been unemployed before and I am a sole self provider. Being unemployed is unbelievably boring - and often very depressing. But I keep reminding myself of that statement because it gets me through the day. It keeps me keep'n on.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Conners View Post
    Hello all,

    First of all let me say this is not a call for help. Im not looking for advice on whether or not I should kill myself.

    The truth is I need to get this off my chest:

    In the last month I have lost my girlfriend that I love, and Ive also been fired and lost my amazing job. Its been a Fckin Sh1tty month and I really feel exhausted and helpless now.

    I feel guilty over hurting my girlfriend and I know Ill never get her back.
    I worked hard at my job, which was my dream job, and out of the blue I WAS FIRED TWO DAYS AGO.

    iI just feel like crap and my entire life is becoming a trainwreck.

    I feel like Im a nice person and dont deserve this trainwreck in my life.
    yah, life is sweet, then you go bald. Chicks leave you because you have no self esteem and they notice other girls are interested in you (this last point really turns girls off because they are mental sluts). Don't jump off any bridges yet.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I think you are the luckiest guy alive.....Free from all the baggage, Now celebrate and enjoy life, cause many people got stuck in rat race and relationship issues and can't get out of it.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Conners View Post
    I probably wont kill myself, but its definitely something to consider.

    I also feel helpless to apply for a new job. I just cant do it right now.
    How's it going?

Similar Threads

  1. What is considered a BIG shed?
    By philippe in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. How is norwood one considered no loss
    By Samiam in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 08:37 PM
  3. Rough Scalp?
    By Frdtrtnfx4 in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Marc Dauer, MD- 2412 Grafts FUT
Today 05:35 PM
Last Post By Marc Dauer, MD
Today 05:35 PM
Complete RU58841 Usage Guide
05-01-2013 07:52 PM
Last Post By markusbdc
Today 02:55 PM
FUE decision 5 - 10 - 15 years post op
12-10-2017 09:16 AM
Last Post By thejack
Today 02:27 PM