+ Reply to Thread

Default fake or legit finpecia

hi im new here i hope iv posted in the right place ...

a bit about myself im 33 and i have been starting to lose hair over the last few years my dad lossed most of his hair around 35-40

i am doing okay at the moment but wnat to slow it down as much as possibe

anyway

hi can you tell me what you think about these fipecia? iv looked all over the net and every pic i see of cipla finpecia all the blister pack text is in red

i only found one pic where someone had them with black text and thay was identical to mine even the same batch number bought from alldaychemist and i have read that there a bad company.....

my souce said that there g2g and that thay have had stock of both types both are g2g and at one stage he thought one was from turkey and one from india...i thought cipla was made in india..

so if turkey was exporting them would that mean there fake . im not sure if he meant that the black text ones (mine) are from turkey or the other way round

i got these from a new souce i dont know him directly but would like to think i could trust him
    batch no: a12206 mfd nov 11 exporct . 14

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/img0459vs.jpg/

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthedon View Post
    hi im new here i hope iv posted in the right place ...

a bit about myself im 33 and i have been starting to lose hair over the last few years my dad lossed most of his hair around 35-40

i am doing okay at the moment but wnat to slow it down as much as possibe

anyway

hi can you tell me what you think about these fipecia? iv looked all over the net and every pic i see of cipla finpecia all the blister pack text is in red

i only found one pic where someone had them with black text and thay was identical to mine even the same batch number bought from alldaychemist and i have read that there a bad company.....

my souce said that there g2g and that thay have had stock of both types both are g2g and at one stage he thought one was from turkey and one from india...i thought cipla was made in india..

so if turkey was exporting them would that mean there fake . im not sure if he meant that the black text ones (mine) are from turkey or the other way round

i got these from a new souce i dont know him directly but would like to think i could trust him
    batch no: a12206 mfd nov 11 exporct . 14

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/img0459vs.jpg/

thanks
    they look like mine which i get from ukfinasteride.info which im 100% sure are legit.

Finasteride is dirt cheap to produce anyway, there doesn't seem any logic to produce fake fin. But if you worried you can buy propecia at a high street pharmacy!

Default thanks jpm

so have you run yours yet? or run them befor? i know what your saying abou them being so cheep but there is so much talk about fakes that there has to be some out there?

when you say you can buy propecia at a high street pharmacy.

i cant do that without a script and i think boots charge you £90 in less im woung

Boots is £30 per month which is what I went with. The patent merk have on propecia/finasteride runs out at the end of next year so prices general will come down then, when generics can be legitimately sold in the UK/US. I took the view that as somebody just starting the drug now there is little point taking the risk until that time - plus the most well reccomend source for finasteride in the uk is as the above indicated ukfinasteride which runs you £230 for a year's worth so the diffence between this price and the boots (100% certain legitimate propecia) price were not too great IMO. £30 per month is reasonable for legitimate propecia IMO - I have started taking it with absolute peace of mind re knowing what I am taking is legitimate..

Default re bobbyt

thanks for your advice mate will boots 100% perscribe me fina? like i said at the moment i have a full head of hair . how does it work with them ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthedon View Post
    thanks for your advice mate will boots 100% perscribe me fina? like i said at the moment i have a full head of hair . how does it work with them ?
    No probs! I'm the same as you with a full head of hair but I have noticed thinning over the past couple of years ish and thought it would be better to be proactive about things. Yeah boots have a fairly straight forward online consultation form that you need to fill in which will enable you to buy propecia online through them should you pass it. I did and they just send you it out next day via royal mail. Alternatively they have an in store process where they take your picture every few months but I personally opted for the more private online route.

Default re bobbyt

thanks for the more info mate any chance of a link to there page also can i just get one months worth or do i need to buy 3 months at a time did yo need to send a pic in? ........how long have you been takeing it and how are you getting on in terms of effects on hair and sides

thankns mate its good to know im not the only one worrying

Here is the link:

http://www.boots.com/en/Pharmacy-Hea...ntion-service/

I have just started myself too - just 2 weeks in. All is fine with me so far re side effects nothing to report at all in terms of sides or results which is to be expected at this stage.

You need to buy 1 months first at a pretty steep £44.99 - just so you can see how you get on with it - then after that month you can buy up to 6 months worth at a time at a rate of £30 per month. There will be no doubt cheaper ways of getting finasteride on the Internet but I guess I felt these prices were fortunately manageable for me, you are paying more for that peace of mind I guess.

The form/online consultation is really easy to fill in - no need to send a pic in. I personally opted for this route as the prospect of actually going in store and have someone look at my, to be honest, very early signs of mpb, wasn't an appeal - I feared I would be classed as a bit silly or vain or something lol. If you do not mind this, going in store etc - I would probably recommend it as they keep track of you can give you a proper consult.

But yes I defo feel better about things now I am being pro active I guess.

I buy Finpecia in India and text at back of strip is red and black.