Threaded View

Default The world is a brutal place

I have come to the conclusion, that we live in a brutal, ruthless world. And that, no amount of self help books and acceptance will change this fact.

I was at a wedding yesterday, my friend, good looking, got all the attention from the ladies. Asking him to come up and dance, bride was talking to him A LOT more then me! Even though she criticises him.

In the space of 2 weeks, this has happened TWICE, with 2 different guys. I'm frankly sick of it, to the point that I am contemplating taking fin.

Better looking people tend to get treated better. Period. They will always be served first.

Which brings me to the point:

- Nobody gives a shit about your self-esteem. In addition to hairloss, my nose is crooked, and I have jaw problems. The latter I will be getting corrected.

- If you are truly ugly, just accept that you will be playing second fiddle to the hot guys. And you are more likely to be picked on for your insecurities.

-You may experienced a sense of alienation. Which ****s it up even further, especially with the opposite sex, you'll become needy. "Oh she is showing me attention" - whereas for the reality of the good looking guy, they are so used to it, that they dont CARE, and thus don't display any sense of neediness.

So what are your options:

- Create extreme value in other areas of your life. Career?...Money equals power.

- Get plastic surgery and become better looking. A lot of people frown on this, and just tell you accept shit for what it is. But we don't live in the 12 century anymore. When histogen comes out, I will be the first to jump on the bandwagon. After my orthodontics work is done, I most likely will get a nose job.

I think the key with looks - is to not look UGLY. Many people will settle for average guys, hot girls may too, as long as that guy is not vile as ****. I am not as you can imagine, photogenic. Incidentally, I never have girls ask me to have a photo with me.

And as superficial as looks are, it is important, the first thing people see when they talk to you, is how good you look. If you look bad, feel insecure, I am sure there is a 90% chance you will be bullied.

- Nobody cares if you are rich or poor. They want to know how by hanging out with you, you will benefit them.

- Nobody cares if you are depressed. All they care about is themselves.

There is no room for quarter in the world. Survival of the fittest.

Nobody gives a shit about our self esteem.