+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    a.k.a compensating

-----Edit-----
    Ok... ProudBaldie, ****face. First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but it's not working. So whatever you're thinking, think again! Otherwise I'm going to have to over to wherever the **** you are and I will rain down an ungodly ****ing firestorm upon you! I'm talking about a scorched earth, mother****er! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!!!

I hope we meet one day so I can crush you tiny, bald, peanut skull in you godless piece of shit!

Edit: Because I just realised YOU'RE A MOTHER****ING ATHEIST PIECE OF SHIT WHO SLEEPS WITH WOMEN BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!!!!! GO **** YOURSELF YOU ARSEHOLE!
    Ok. calm the **** down tough guy. now ur overcompensating with ur macho act..we know ur a wimp. And you're ****ing wrong im not an atheist. i dont sleep around a lot and ive turned down more girls than i actually slept with.and im also currently on a long term relationship and never cheated. Sorry break it to you buddy but even i know many hardcore catholics who sleeps with someone before marriage. You need some experience. Ive seen your posts.... geeezz stop being a ***** and complaining about ur looks.

HAHAHA highlander is on a rampage, but bs on the side, Proud baldie has a point. Even though I'm not bald, those tips will help just in case if I have to shave my head in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You can't be a Catholic and sleep with someone before marriage. Then you're just an atheist in disguise.

IF YOU WERE CONVINCED THAT YOUR BODY HOUSED A LIVING SOUL, AND THAT JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, WOULD YOU GO AROUND ****ING SLOOTS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!?

Hell no you wouldn't. Sick of this bullshit.

Highlander out.
    Highlander, perhaps your hair loss is a sign that you're destined for a higher calling. Maybe it's your destiny to live a chaste and holy life as a man of the cloth...

You know what, hair loss does hurt. But for the poster on this thread that was able to shave his head, and move on, and get women, and have fun, I'm happy for you. I'm just unable to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    You know what, hair loss does hurt. But for the poster on this thread that was able to shave his head, and move on, and get women, and have fun, I'm happy for you. I'm just unable to do so.
    yes hair loss does suck... but like any other things in life hopefully you can deal with and let it go. I'm lucky that i grew up with bald role models in my family. I used to shaved my head when i was 6 years old because i was obssesed with basketball and wanted to be like Mike. When i started balding in late high school i just wanted to get it over with and be completely bald instead. Anyway dont lose hope man.. trust me there is life after baldness. And once you conquer ur fear of baldness.. you will build true character.Great men dont become great because they dont have fear...they become great by keep on going despite their fears.Thats a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    It's a brutal place because it's not fair, luck has a tremendous impact on how good any individual's life is, almost every species ever has gone extinct, ours will go extinct someday too (most likely we will have much to do with it), and until then it will be a constant struggle to compete for the best mates (to pass on our genes with), best territory, best resources, etc. Eventually the sun will engulf the earth and destroy all life if there is any remaining. After that the universe will expand to the point of heat death making any life impossible, anywhere, for all of eternity.

However there are fun things to do for the time being.
    And I pray to god this day will come sooner than later. Humans are the worst of the worst of creatures (that we know of) to ever roam the face of this planet. Nothing makes sense about life. NOTHING. Some are born beautiful and some are born ugly. Neither had anything to do with it except that they were born to either ugly parents or good looking ones. Yet, the good looking people are treated better in almost all aspects of life and generally they don't have to work hard in life, while ugly people get shitty treatment and almost always treated as second class people that no one seem to give a shit about (don't be stupid and tell me it's not true). Same thing with being born into a poor or a rich family, and being born in a shitty country or a good one, dying young while others live long ..... LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR AND IT NEVER MAKES SENSE. And yeah, I strongly believe LUCK has a lot of impact on your life.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    And I pray to god this day will come sooner than later. Humans are the worst of the worst of creatures (that we know of) to ever roam the face of this planet. Nothing makes sense about life. NOTHING. Some are born beautiful and some are born ugly. Neither had anything to do with it except that they were born to either ugly parents or good looking ones. Yet, the good looking people are treated better in almost all aspects of life and generally they don't have to work hard in life, while ugly people get shitty treatment and almost always treated as second class people that no one seem to give a shit about (don't be stupid and tell me it's not true). Same thing with being born into a poor or a rich family, and being born in a shitty country or a good one, dying young while others live long ..... LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR AND IT NEVER MAKES SENSE. And yeah, I strongly believe LUCK has a lot of impact on your life.
    Lifes not fair. Get over it. I wish i have 2 massive dicks... too bad i wasnt born like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBaldie View Post
    Lifes not fair. Get over it. I wish i have 2 massive dicks... too bad i wasnt born like that.
    Well, that shows what your biggest concern is. I'd like to hear you say these words "life isn't fair, get over it" when you're living in a shit hole and have no food to eat and then someone says those very same stupid words to you. Chances are you'd shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Well, that shows what your biggest concern is. I'd like to hear you say these words "life isn't fair, get over it" when you're living in a shit hole and have no food to eat and then someone says those very same stupid words to you. Chances are you'd shoot him.
    Hahahahah exactly. Now read ur own scenario. If i was that kid living in a shit hole starving with no food and u come in complaining because "lifes not fair" cuz im not good looking enough for society. id shoot u myself and steal ur food. Like i said hypocrite.