+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    What did he say exactly?
    Gotta be off all meds due to anti biotics etc.

I agree, ignore ur doctors and listen to Highlander, he knows best.

In fact, im sure "oh holy art thou fountain of all wisdom" Tracy C should be along to correct us all on this matter.

Wait and be silent until the arrival of the great and glorious all-knowing Tracy C.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I agree, ignore ur doctors and listen to Highlander, he knows best.

In fact, im sure "oh holy art thou fountain of all wisdom" Tracy C should be along to correct us all on this matter.

Wait and be silent until the arrival of the great and glorious all-knowing Tracy C.
    It shocks me they have not banned this dumn ass uk

The world is a brutal place because women are attracted to beautiful men?

Talk about white people problems...

It's a brutal place because it's not fair, luck has a tremendous impact on how good any individual's life is, almost every species ever has gone extinct, ours will go extinct someday too (most likely we will have much to do with it), and until then it will be a constant struggle to compete for the best mates (to pass on our genes with), best territory, best resources, etc. Eventually the sun will engulf the earth and destroy all life if there is any remaining. After that the universe will expand to the point of heat death making any life impossible, anywhere, for all of eternity.

However there are fun things to do for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    It's a brutal place because it's not fair, luck has a tremendous impact on how good any individual's life is, almost every species ever has gone extinct, ours will go extinct someday too (most likely we will have much to do with it), and until then it will be a constant struggle to compete for the best mates (to pass on our genes with), best territory, best resources, etc. Eventually the sun will engulf the earth and destroy all life if there is any remaining. After that the universe will expand to the point of heat death making any life impossible, anywhere, for all of eternity.

However there are fun things to do for the time being.
    That's it.

The people that normally have fun partying are the hot ones.

Vicious cycle.

99% of species have gone extinct, I wonder if we will cure MPB before we go extinct or we will just be fossilised as NW7's.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    99% of species have gone extinct, I wonder if we will cure MPB before we go extinct or we will just be fossilised as NW7's.
    Wow I thought it was about 98. Way to bring down the positive mood.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    -You may experienced a sense of alienation. Which ****s it up even further, especially with the opposite sex, you'll become needy. "Oh she is showing me attention" - whereas for the reality of the good looking guy, they are so used to it, that they dont CARE, and thus don't display any sense of neediness.
    This was the worst part of going bald. I started to get really desperate and needy because I knew my timeline for attracting women was running out.... and then I'd have to wait for years for everybody else (or atleast 50&#37 to go bald so I could be on a level playing field.....which true or not fed a cycle and now I'm really on the edge... super low quality of life... ugh

FML

Default ****ing pussies

I've been balding since i was 15, no guard shaved head by 20, then pretty much a dome head at 23. One of my friend is in the early stages baldness and single. We had a heart to heart drunk talk and he told me that he's prepared to be forever alone because of baldness. I realized it's such a big problem for guys to lose their hair because they think they will never get girls anymore. Not only i am ****ing bald but im short as **** but i get laid more than all my taller and hairier friends. One of the girls that had a crush and hooked up with was taller than me and had 2 ex boyfriends that were both 6 foot something.

I realized not everyone had the same childhood as me.Both of my grandfather on both sides of my family were completely bald. All my uncles were completely bald, my older cousins were bald, and my dad is bald. Growing up i was surrounded by bald guys who scored women, not just scored but ****ing hit jackpots so i never really understood why most guys are scared of losing hair. All i can say is don't be a ****ing ***** or you'll never get *****. I've heard a saying that "Guys fall in love with what they see while girls fall in love with what they hear". Let's just say id rather be the most ugly mother****er there is but the smoothest. Up until now im still impressed when my dad talks to random women all i can say is he's got game, inner game. Heres some tips:
    1. Don't give a ****... be confident.
    2. ****ing smile when you talk to women but not too eager.
    3. Stop worrying about women they're just people instead improve yourself....i'm ****ing badass with drums, piano, and in bed. When i have sex i know it will be the best sex for the girl. Any skill that will make you feel good about yourself.
    4. Develop conversation and flirting skills...observe successful males how they interact with women. Try not to talk too much about yourself, create some mystery about yourself.
    5. If you feel intimidated because you're bald... workout like a mother****er till you're shredded to the bones so if anybody talks shit about your baldness either you can joke about it or **** them up. Depends on your mood.
    6. When you walk in a room...walk like own the room and with swagger.. trust me women will notice.
    7. Develop impeccable style...learn how to dress like a man, and not like a boy.
    8. Always know that if you can't get the girl.. shes the one missing out.

It will take sometime to build you're inner game but once you've got it... you can be one of the ugliest guy in the world but getting girls will be no problem. Not once did i mention having hair as a requirement to get girls.. I started browsing this site after what my friend told me how he felt and i realized theres a lot ****ing wimps in these forums.