+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

I have my own thoughts about diffuse thinning. I think the diffuse thinning happens to everyone.

Everyone lose density with age, even those with a full head of hair. Those who have thick head of hair to start with may never see any scalp till the day they die. People like me who have little to start with succumb quickly. But in my case, it is quite obvious the inflammation had a big part to play in the last couple of years.

By the way, do you guys ever shed grey hair? I think grey hairs are resistant to MPB. And they dont lose thickness. If there is a way to convert black to grey hair just to keep it, i will be first in line

My GP gave me the go ahead to start on Sulfasalazine tomorrow boys. Wish me luck.

Just read up on that stuff, I really hope it works for you Dench. Honestly I do.

My scalp pain continues to be kept at bay by cold water showers. If I use head and shoulders or tricomin I shed less than 5 hairs, if I use regenpure however, must be about 20-30. It's really strange. Either way, my scalp continues to feel okay 95% of time, the other 5% is a mild itch in a specific area that quickly goes.

Keep us posted with your progress Dench, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Yo guys,

Just a quick update on my sitch. Been off of propecia completely for about a week and two days. Scalp pain in in general is really minimal now. Also, I'm shedding the same amount. If I comb through my hair I lose ten in just one swipe. Lose about 20-30 showering and another 20 just blow drying it. I'm also less horny to a point that actually feels normal and controllable if that makes any sense.

The bad thing is that I have saved up 10k for a transplant now, but I won't be on any Anti androgen drugs.. shitty situation we are all in. I might go back on minoxidil through belgravia in London. They sell an 8% with dht inhibiting ingredients as well as caffeine so that sounds like something that could help. A transplant is the way though.

That's all for now..

Dench, good luck with your new treatment man!!!! Hope you kill off this bull sh**.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Dave123. Did the doctor who ruled out MPB mention anything about unbalanced PH or taking a sample for testing?
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Any update Dench and Ziggy?

Hey mic,

I have barely any more inflammation at the hairline. It used to be 24:7 now it will happen maybe twice a day of that?

I'm going to try out 1 mg propecia to make sure that it is definitely that causing my inflammation though. I'll report back in about 1week

Hey Ziggy,

Glad to hear that the inflammation is calming down. I haven't taken finasteride in a week or so. Inflammation has calmed down but scalp is still flaky. May take a couple of weeks for that to clear.

Quick update on the 1mg minoxidil. Was at the dermatologist the other day and she said she noticed fluff growing in the temples. I'm a bit skeptical at this early stage so il keep monitoring it. She said it will darken with time so just a matter of waiting.

Have you noticed shedding reducing?

I too have same problem of hair loss. daily i loss hair more than normal. m only 23 now, should i go for hair transplant.

I too have the same problem of etching all over the scalp and to avoid this i wash my hair daily with the medicated shampoo and really believe me it works.