+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Vinci Hair Clinic Review of Hair Transplant Scar Revision

Vinci Hair Clinic has done a magnificent job marketing to people that have had strip surgery and have been left with embarrassing linear scars, so successful in fact that if you type in the search term "hair transplant scar revision" they come up number 1 on Google. I was one of the desperate people they preyed on and fell victim to their deceptive practices. After having 3 strip sessions I was left with some pretty bad scarring that has required me to keep my hair long even though I always preferred to wear it a little bit shorter. I researched different revision options and consulted with them. During my consultation they told me everything that I wanted to hear, I could use a 2 guard that the procedure would conceal 70 to 80 percent of the scar, it would take no more than 3 sessions, all bullshit.

First thing you need to know about this procedure is that its cannot be done in one session they will lead you to believe that it will take 3 max 4 sessions, I wasted my time through 8 and have zero results to show for it. Second thing you need to know and this one is very important if you have linear scarring nothing short of a fully shaved head will conceal the scarring. Not a 0 guard, 1 guard and definitely a 2 guard. Even with a 0 guard the scar was fully noticeable as the majority of the scar tissue will not accept the pigment they use.

By the time I had my last procedure the tech recommended that I grow my hair over the scar which was exactly the reason I went to them in the first place so that I can camouflage the scarring and keep it shorter. After 6 months what little pigmentation did take disappeared and what little improvements were made dissipated as well.

Another thing to point out is that I have also had single graft hair transplants which left me with some additional thinning in the back the procedure provided by Vinci Hair Clinic was so poor that they could not even cover that as well.

I know how many of you feel and its easy to lie to yourself and make yourself believe what you know deep down is not true thats what I did and that is what this company preys on, your desperation. Don't be a fool like me and waste your money and time on these snake oil salesmen or you'll end up right here like me writing reviews on Vinci Hair Clinic. If anybody would like to see pictures I would be more than happy to share them just send me a request.
    Last edited by alexandros; 04-11-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typos

Hi, I had a transplant from Vinci and it has turned out to be a complete disaster. I have had nothing but lies and fraudulent misrepresentation from Vinci. My scalp was so bad after my transplant that I wrote an email to them within 3 months of having the hair transplant that cost 5000 if I remember rightly via hitachi finance. I never received a reply. I feel lied to and so upset that I am taking the matter to the ombudsman and taking legal action for damages. They fraudulently induced me into having the transplant. I will warn anyone going to Vinci and expecting honestly, integrity, customer care and a transplant fit for purpose and as described. Be very careful when dealing with this company.

Hi, could you please pm me a pic of ur transplant. I have had a consultation with venci and don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by aj11 View Post
    Hi Stanth,

I have booked to have surgery with Vinci Hair Clinic in August. I fly to their Malaga surgery to have a procedure of 2500 grafts FUT. So far I have found then fantastic to deal with.

After sending several emails back and forth, I decided to travel to London for a consultation. During the consultation I was talked through the blading process, what a hair transplant entails and I also had all my questions answered with no problems at all. One thing I liked about Vinci is that, as you said, they were not pushy at all and they seemed like they genuinely wanted to help me and not just grab my money.

After much deliberation, I decided to book the transplant (about 1 month ago). Since then, I have been in constant contact with them. I have bombarded them with email after email with my worries and questions I felt I hadn't asked during the consultation. Time after time, they have responded promptly and have cleared up all my concerns. I am having my surgery done by Dr. Nesto Pissano http://www.vincihairclinic.com/team/...r-pissano.html

He seems to have a good reputation and after trawling the internet I have found no bad reviews about him.

Obviously I haven't had the procedure carried out yet but they have given me every confidence that the transplant will be carried out to a very high standard.

If there is anything else you want to ask or need to know i'd be happy to help!
    Hi AJ,

I know its 6 years on from your procedure now. But I am thinking of going to Malaga to have the same treatment. Can I please have your feedback?

Kind regards
    Tim