+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Cetrizine does nothing for me. This year Benadryl plus (acrivastine, pseudoephedrine) has been working for me. Somewhat of a blessing, London is still getting rain. The lack of a real summer has stopped me sneezing. Benadryl helps big time with my dust allergies.

Last year I didnt get hayfever. Strange.

Also, to my surprise...i noticed cod liver tablets help alot. Maybe its all in my head, but i noticed a difference.
    Can you get psuedoephedrine - I thought that was illegal???

Dont they use that to cook meth??

I might try Benadry b/c cetrizine is garbage, works well in the spring but useless in the thick of the summer, using eyedrops helps also even if you're not getting eye symptoms it has a somewhat systemic effect and also works on the nasal region.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Can you get psuedoephedrine - I thought that was illegal???

Dont they use that to cook meth??

I might try Benadry b/c cetrizine is garbage, works well in the spring but useless in the thick of the summer, using eyedrops helps also even if you're not getting eye symptoms it has a somewhat systemic effect and also works on the nasal region.
    I never get problems with my eyes. No idea about the meth thing.

Yeah I think the problem is Sky/Fox News, The Sun and the rest of the corrupt right wing corporate media that's getting to me.
    Corruption in the UK media and banks? Impossible! They only have our best interests at heart. The news is about as truthful as it gets.

Are you one of those new age hippies that believes the media uses subtle propaganda? Its impossible. We are morally and intellectually above the rest of the world.

Corruption in the UK media and banks? Impossible! They only have our best interests at heart. The news is about as truthful as it gets.

Are you one of those new age hippies that believes the media uses subtle propaganda? Its impossible. We are morally and intellectually above the rest of the world.
    I wouldnt know because I dont watch it, told you im allergic.

I never get problems with my eyes. No idea about the meth thing.
    http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com...seudoephedrine

I dont know why our nations have so much trouble with the drug problem, when the Taliban were able to reduce the national production of heroin (poppies) down to 3% after being in power for only 2 years.

Think how many lives they saved across the globe, how many hundreds of overdoses they prevented in the West and their own regions.

But obviously cant have that... "gotta go get those turrrists (terrorists)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijz1CdUj5fg

Inactive

Thumbs down

I dont know why our nations have so much trouble with the drug problem, when the Taliban were able to reduce the national production of heroin (poppies) down to 3% after being in power for only 2 years.
    It's easy to "solve" problems when you have the power to indiscriminately kill anyone you want.

Think how many lives they saved across the globe, how many hundreds of overdoses they prevented in the West and their own regions.
    Probably not even close to the number of people they killed directly.

Let me save you some time, gmonasco: UK_ is jerking your chain. It's like that old saying "if it seems too good to be true, it is." If it seems too asinine too be serious, they're joking.

Inactive

Exclamation

I know it's snark, but unfortunately too many people here might actually take it seriously if it's left to stand uncorrected.

Pseudoephedrine is legal in the USA but I think now they keep records of who buys it, and limit how much you can purchase each month. This started years ago.
    Like pretty much every policy in the war on drugs, it did nothing to address the public health problem of abuse, but it did improve profit margins for people who make and sell meth
    I long for the day when advanced countries are as nice to live in as Afghanistan was under the Taliban, but we can't get everything we want in life. I was thinking of emigrating there until the regime fell and those pricks legalized music and being female again.

Apparently a single snort of cocaine provides the same euphoric rush as 2 McDonalds cheeseburgers or one orgasm.

A single snort of methamphetamine however equates to around 30 cheeseburgers and a shit load more orgasms.