+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm new here

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    Teehehe? The hell? And you're trying to make me look weak yet you've probably never even been In a real fight. I'm in great shape, can actually fight and yeah, I work 40 hours. I'm a productive member of society. You still haven't come up with a decent response, only insults. Try again.
    I was in a fight with ur mother once she beat me-oh she was so great. Great shape? who told you that the workers at mcdonalds they would say anything to take money off you, you're obese. Your mother must want you out the house working 40 hours a week and still at school? lmao she must hate you more than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalist View Post
    I was in a fight with ur mother once she beat me-oh she was so great. Great shape? who told you that the workers at mcdonalds they would say anything to take money off you, you're obese. Your mother must want you out the house working 40 hours a week and still at school? lmao she must hate you more than I thought
    My mother stays away from trash, sorry. By the way it's called university... I'm guessing you've never been there, nor will you ever even step into one. I can tell you're uneducated. Can you not read? Come up with something that doesn't have a mom joke in it. I run everyday and take boxing as well as going to the gym and I haven't been to a McDonald's in years. I pay for my own education, that's what men do, they take care of themselves. And yet again you haven't posted anything besides insults, good job.

She wouldn't tell you anything about that as she was ashamed of your daddys winky she went with trash ie...your dad

you said school NOT university stop trying to change it lmao I wasn't joking about your mother. a run in your car doesn't count and boxing with girls doesn't count either do you work in mcdonlds by any chance you flipping burgers in there lol.

Boxing with girls? That's funny, seems like you're trying to imply I hit women... The hell is wrong with you? And I could care less if I wasn't clear enough for you. I'm in architecture. That's university, not high school. And a run in a car? Yep, you probably didn't even get past 9th grade. And go ahead and insult my father, I could care less. And again my mother doesn't go near trash like yourself. Seriously man, you've failed to come up with anything that's not laced with insults. And the only reason you're even saying anything now is because you're behind a monitor. You're probably a coward in real life. Congratulations, the whole forum can see just how dumb you really are. I'm done with this, I'm tired. I have to get up for work later and quite frankly I only like talking to people that are capable of intelligent responses which you obviously are not.

lmao you make me laugh you started all of this by jumping into other convos sticking up for your lover and by wishing hair loss on me on a hair loss forum lol you're the lowest of the low if you dish it out you have to take it back little boy. Your mother goes near anybody with a pulse trash is a bonus to her lol. lmao@you staying up all night to talk to me you're so sweet thanks i obviously am good company for you

I love how I have power over you and I can control you into responding back to me all the time you're like my little lap dog sit boy...sit