+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm new here

You were the only one saying it's an accusation here it's ok to come out the closet little boy nothing wrong with GAY people. Nothing wrong admitting you're gay either so grow a pair.

First off, I'm not gay. I don't know about Kirby considering the fact I've never even had a discussion wih him on this forum. And even if he is that's not a problem. At what point did I say it was? You actually have to be one of the biggest morons to ever post on this thread. Do you think calling me a boy bothers me? I'm probably younger than you, and yet I conduct myself more maturely haha. And is that the only response you can come up with? Gay jokes?
    You keep mentioning guys kissing and you're saying I'm in the closet? Who are you kidding? It's okay buddy don't be afraid to come out.

Yeah and i've seen alot of your posts too and people kinda say the same thing about you lol I'm just matching down to your level cos I don't want you to feel left out because nobody else wants to talk to you on this ya loser lol.

I love it the fact you claim to be younger than me and yet you say you conduct yourself more maturely than I do ...but can't say it without laughing hmm wonder why that would be. And don't you have a brain to come up with your own stuff or are you to thick to do so? nobody said it was a joke little boy

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalist View Post
    Yeah and i've seen alot of your posts too and people kinda say the same thing about you lol I'm just matching down to your level cos I don't want you to feel left out because nobody else wants to talk to you on this ya loser lol.

I love it the fact you claim to be younger than me and yet you say you conduct yourself more maturely than I do ...but can't say it without laughing hmm wonder why that would be. And don't you have a brain to come up with your own stuff or are you to thick to do so? little boy
    Care to provide links to these posts where people are saying stuff about me? And yeah I do have a laugh that I act more maturely than you. You're older, shouldn't you be acting more mature than me? Do I go around and tell guys to kiss eachother when I can't come up with any intelligent response? No. Don't be mad that I turned your only response on you. Old man.

Look for yourself I'm not going to hold your hand I'll leave that to kirby lol.

There is a difference of having a laugh and trying to act the hard man and troll on everyones post no wonder you're hated on here aswell as the real world.

If you were mature as you say you are you wouldn't respond to me but you can't so that makes you even more immature than me little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalist View Post
    Look for yourself I'm not going to hold your hand I'll leave that to kirby lol.

There is a difference of having a laugh and trying to act the hard man and troll on everyones post no wonder you're hated on here aswell as the real world.

If you were mature as you say you are you wouldn't respond to me but you can't so that makes you even more immature than me little boy.
    I thought that would be your response.. Considering the fact there are none. You make yourself look even stupider with every post, proving my point even further that you can't come up with an intelligent response and just throw around gay jokes. You obviously don't know what trying to act hard on the Internet is, considering you started with the insults. And of course I'll respond. I'm not gonna take abuse from some idiot behind his computer screen. And I have a lot of great friends.. Intelligent ones. The only person who hates me here is you, and judging by the fact you only use insults when you can think of anything to say tells me YOU are going to be hated on this forum pretty soon, just like in real life.

You keep saying it's jokes I never said it was a joke nothing can be more stupid than your poor mum bring you into this world what was she thinking was the biggest mistake of her life she must be so ashamed to have done such a thing.
    Oh I bet you know what acting hard on the internet is all about ya keyboard gangster lmao well done thanks for responding back to me I knew you had it in you that proves my point that you're just a wee immature boy that craves attention because it never gets it. spoilt brat.

Of course I would know what an Internet gangster is. I'm young, you're old. It's understandable. And yeah I'm going to respond you started this, did you expect me to just not say anything? There's a difference between acting like an Internet gangster and standing up for yourself. Learn it. And nope sorry, not a spoiled brat, I work 40 hours a week and balance that with school... Yup my mom is very proud. And now you bring up mothers? Pahetic. Respond when you can come up with something that doesn't look like it was thought up by a six year old.

lmfao@standing up for yourself the only thing you're doing is making a right tit of yourself You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag wee midget you're built the side of a dollar. Stop kidding on you work you're claming money from the goverment I'm sorry about the truth about your mother hurts mate I reall do. Go turn the waterworks on teehehe

Teehehe? The hell? And you're trying to make me look weak yet you've probably never even been in a real fight. I'm in great shape, can actually fight and yeah, I work 40 hours. I'm a productive member of society. You still haven't come up with a decent response, only insults. Try again.