+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What kind of hairloss is this?

Just a little background. I'm 23 years old. I used to have THICK hair. My hairline and everything was perfect, and the past 2 years a couple of different people made a comment to me that I was losing my hair. Obviously I can't see the back of my head, so I looked at the front and the sides and thought to myself "WTF are these people smoking?" I definately didnt think I wasn't losing any hair.

Then, in January, i noticed that my left hairline was thinning rapidly. Then, the top of my head starting thinning a little too. After much research I decided to go on finpecia from inhousepharmacy in late may. I've been taking it for about 1.5 months now, everyday without fail. No change. I had a ball ache for about a day, but besides that, nothing. No side effects, and no improvement. I know you need to give FIN up to a year without judging its results, so I will keep on taking it. I don't know if the finpecia is fake or not, but that's a story for another day.

Today, I got a haircut. I took a pic of my front and showed it to another forum, and they told me I was a NW1!! I was ecstatic. Then, I took a picture of the back of my head. What I saw SHOCKED the living **** out of me. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING IM LOSING MY HAIR! I have posted the two photos below, but I'm shocked right now. What kind of hairloss am I experiencing? Why is the back of my head looking like that if the front is more or less fine besides a little thinning? I have been on propecia for 1.5 months and will continue to take it. Should I add rogaine to the back? OR just ride out propecia for a long time before getting on rogaine? Lastly, will treatments even work for someone like the hairloss Im experiencing?

Thank you guys for reading all of that and feedback is appreciated.

The first image is taken in HARSH lighting with a flash, the second is not.

I only see one picture posted, of your hairline/top of your head. I don't think the second one made it onto the forum.
    Also if there's any way you could post them in a larger size that would help.

The first picture shows that you have enough hair for this entire forum. Not to mention your boyish hairline reminds me of my early teens. Sorry bro your not loseing your hair and the second picture does not appear on my computer but my guess is you have a tiny bald spot where your callick is and its more then likely been there for years and your only now noticing it. Dont take any meds dude your hairline ant going no where and you need to go enjoy a healthy lifestyle.

That's the beginnings of diffuse MPB, you can already see the horse shoe pattern developing, in 5 years time will be noticeable.

May God have mercy upon your soul.

If you're tolerating the fin fine then grow out the top a little and you'll be fine for the next five years more than likely. It's really not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    That's the beginnings of diffuse MPB, you can already see the horse shoe pattern developing, in 5 years time will be noticeable.

May God have mercy upon your soul.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic?

If you are, Maybe its because you can't see the 2nd pic I posted, which I'll fix when i get home. My crown is really bad. There's diffuse swirls all over the place. Like tiny bald spots in circles all over it.

your hairline is not a perfect nw1 . its a nw 1.5 like mine. apply some rogaine along your hairline

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    your hairline is not a perfect nw1 . its a nw 1.5 like mine. apply some rogaine along your hairline
    Are you insane??? This kids hair line is perfect. Dude don't listen to these kids they are insane your hair line is perfect

Pauly you have a 1.5 hairline from your pictures this kid is a nw1 plain and simple. Even you pauly have an excellent hair line stop worying with hair like that most the people on these forums would kill for.

His hairline is fine, the diffuse thinning is the issue.