Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Maybe some western institutions will try to overemphasize the holocaust to minimize war crimes by the allies, but to write off important elements of history as "Zionism" is taking it too far. It's a very old talking point that anyone can see for themselves on white power websites.
    I just don't think this is appropriate on a hair loss forum. People of all backgrounds suffer from balding and they can't feel safe and comfortable here if the community doesn't stand up to certain kinds of posts. That's my opinion anyway.
    Yeah, I agree. It's a shame that the only options out there for school kids are the bullshit fairy tales in history books or the jackass Neonazism on the internet. At very worst, this should be on the random topics section. At best, it shouldn't be here at all.

And worst of all this is supposed to be a thread about Arnold! Cool story: I was at the last Arnold Classic. The chick I went with and I were starting to get pretty loopy feeling (probably from taking maybe 12 servings worth of random free preworkouts), so we went out in the hall for some air. All'a the sudden, a cop backs us up, tells us, "You can't stand there." I asked him why, but before he could answer, a golf car starts driving by with Arnold sitting on the back. The guy was, like, two feet from me. I didn't know what to do, so I just bashfully said, "...What's up, man?" He nodded right at me. I think. Could have been just a nod, but I'm pretty sure it was for me. It was like a dream, I tell you what. That guy is all kinds of awesome.

Swooning again.