Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

I suggest everybody watches this...

Especially those where hairloss is destroying their lives.

He is spot on.
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Comment

• Davey Jones
      • Apr 2012

Yeah, and?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Steroids are not a magic pill.

You still have to train and eat right. He trained like a bitch.

If you are lazy and do **** all, you wont get results, period.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Yeah but he might have avoided all those emergency heart surgeries had he not dabbled with roids.

Wasnt his grandfather a Nazi?

Comment

• Davey Jones
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by UK_
            Yeah but he might have avoided all those emergency heart surgeries had he not dabbled with roids.
            I bet those heart surgeries had nothing to do with him being born with a bicuspid aortic valve.

Comment

• mpb47
              • Apr 2012

Surprised he did not lose hair because of them....

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

How the UK bombed cities in Germany?

Holocaust exaggerated?

Sorry - am I ****ing reading this correctly?

Did I slip up somewhere & end up on White Power Stormfront forum??

Zionists??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ****ing hell.

.....Holocaust exaggerated?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                  • Sep 2010

"Being a Nazi means nothing"? "No black soldiers" helped liberate concentration camps?
                  Is this some kind of twisted joke?

Comment

• lalala
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
                    You middle-aged, overweight, bald hater. What is your problem? Arnold trained like crazy. Have you ever trained that hard in the gym? Do you know what it is like? You need amazing mental strength to PUSH and PUSH those last few reps even when your body is telling you not to. That will-power to get out of bed and go to the gym, even when you feel like staying at home and watching a movie.

And a Nazi? Get a life. You're so pathetic for even trying to mention that. Being a Nazi or related to a Nazi means nothing. All it shows is that you're a stooge for the one-sided history of the allies. Go on, look into how your grandfathers bombed innocent German women and children for no military benefit - just to scare them. Or dropping NUCLEAR BOMBS on two civillian cities in Japan. Or how about the holocaust being exaggerated, and that your little six million number can't be sustained by even the most ardent Zionists. Whatever, as long as Spielberg and other jews keep making a new Nazi or WWII film year in year out it probably won't matter. I think you'd like the one he made about black soldiers liberating the "concentration camps"... oh wait, NO BLACK SOLDIERS DID AND IT WAS ALL A LIE. Oh well, idiots still believed it and Spielberg got rich off it.

@mpb47 Hair loss from roids can be stopped with fin. Also, if you're smart about it and cycle properly you can avoid most of the sides. I might take roids in a few years if I don't get the gains I want. I'm just afraid of the hair loss aspects.
                    Wow, Highlander. I always thought you were a total idiot but now you've stopped to a new level. You might want to get out the history books are reread a bunch of sections. Either that or stop going to your local KKK meetings where you are obviously getting a lot of your info.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by lalala
                      Wow, Highlander. I always thought you were a total idiot but now you've stopped to a new level. You might want to get out the history books are reread a bunch of sections. Either that or stop going to your local KKK meetings where you are obviously getting a lot of your info.
                      Im surprised highlander isn't bitching at the fact that arnold has hair.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Holocaust exaggerated?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                          Holocaust exaggerated?
                          To be fair, the Holocaust does seem to be greatly exaggerated. Both sides committed horrible atrocities, so the Allies had to make sure the crimes of the Axis powers were so overwhelmingly horrifying that none of them hanged too, right beside the Nazi officers as they should have.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                            • Sep 2010

Well if there's anything in that rant I can agree with, it's that at least here in the USA, schools often teach a 1 sided view of WWII history and almost any history having to do with America. (whitewashed patriotism)

However things like Holocaust denial, and trying to erase the role of black soldiers in the war, quite frankly offend the sh*t out of me. It's especially a red flag because of other things I've seen Highlander post....saying people of Latin descent are definitively "not attractive," attacking posters for having interethnic relationships, insulting a male model because "he looks like a greasy Moroccan" who "no self-respecting European would touch," and on it goes

This is supposed to be a safe place for hair loss sufferers of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations etc. It cannot fulfill that role if people are allowed to post prejudice messages that just don't belong on a hair loss forum in any way. Even if he really believes these things (and I hope he doesn't, or at least I hope he will outgrow them eventually), this is a totally inappropriate place to voice these opinions.
                            I identify with some of his personal suffering as a fellow hair loss sufferer, but Jesus man, this is Bald Truth Talk, not Stormfront

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                              To be fair, the Holocaust does seem to be greatly exaggerated. Both sides committed horrible atrocities, so the Allies had to make sure the crimes of the Axis powers were so overwhelmingly horrifying that none of them hanged too, right beside the Nazi officers as they should have.
                              Maybe some western institutions will try to overemphasize the holocaust to minimize war crimes by the allies, but to write off important elements of history as "Zionism" is taking it too far. It's a very old talking point that anyone can see for themselves on white power websites.
                              I just don't think this is appropriate on a hair loss forum. People of all backgrounds suffer from balding and they can't feel safe and comfortable here if the community doesn't stand up to certain kinds of posts. That's my opinion anyway.

Comment

Working...