+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    While is a little bit extreme to say she turned to an NW 0 (I still see some thinning) yes, that was an amazing result, way better than anything else
    Keep in mind that that was after only 12 weeks...it's likely that there would be even more significant improvement after a year, and that the dosage was some random amount. They could increase growth by dosage or even possibly by tweaking the formula.

I just hope they really get on it and get this treatment on the market so as many people as possible can benefit ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilli57211 View Post
    Keep in mind that that was after only 12 weeks...it's likely that there would be even more significant improvement after a year, and that the dosage was some random amount. They could increase growth by dosage or even possibly by tweaking the formula.

I just hope they really get on it and get this treatment on the market so as many people as possible can benefit ASAP.
    we'll find out in October or at the latest December so we should know by then if this product 100% works/last. Only issue arising would be if the person that grew that hair ended up losing it after a couple months. We'll see what happens i'm fairly hopeful with this stuff though!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    we'll find out in October or at the latest December so we should know by then if this product 100% works/last. Only issue arising would be if the person that grew that hair ended up losing it after a couple months. We'll see what happens i'm fairly hopeful with this stuff though!
    We might hear some MIND-BLOWING results with Histogen. At this point I'm not even worrying that a future treatment will come out soon, that is a fact to me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    We might hear some MIND-BLOWING results with Histogen. At this point I'm not even worrying that a future treatment will come out soon, that is a fact to me !!
    Careful my friend. This was the same attitude we had toward Replicel in March, and remember what happened there. A catastrophy by any standard. I'm excited too, but let's keep a healthy dose of skepticism until the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Careful my friend. This was the same attitude we had toward Replicel in March, and remember what happened there. A catastrophy by any standard. I'm excited too, but let's keep a healthy dose of skepticism until the end of this year.
    Don't worry about it. I learned my lesson.
    This time I would dose down the skepticism injection to 100mg because histogen has provided clear photos of visible hair growth to the naked eye though.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    haha agreed with skepticism, but at least with Histogen we've already seen great early results, I don't believe we had that with replicel did we?

Still, always good to be optimistically cautious.

With so many researchers(more than ever) looking at ways to fix this balding problem I feel it's only a matter of time before we actually find a legitimate fix or say legitimate improvement(something that'll put you up a norwood or two) And I feel that answer will be coming within the next 6-12 months, the product unfortunately is probably 3-4 years away at least though.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    haha agreed with skepticism, but at least with Histogen we've already seen great early results, I don't believe we had that with replicel did we?

Still, always good to be optimistically cautious.

With so many researchers(more than ever) looking at ways to fix this balding problem I feel it's only a matter of time before we actually find a legitimate fix or say legitimate improvement(something that'll put you up a norwood or two) And I feel that answer will be coming within the next 6-12 months, the product unfortunately is probably 3-4 years away at least though.
    Replicel never showed us anything. Just the power of spin doctors run riot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Replicel never showed us anything. Just the power of spin doctors run riot :P
    That's a bit harsh, at least they're trying, which is more than I can say for these multinational corporations making billions off selling cosmetics.