+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Women have less DHT in their scalps, so basically that might be the reason for worse or less effective results in men. But this is all just speculation.

I believe the current Histogen phase I/II trials should have 6 months timepoint trial data sometimes in september or october. And that will be interesting to see.
    So far Histogen is showing promise as good moderately effective treatment, especially for early MPB onset and thinning hair.

when did everyone on here receive their phd? How can you ay having an ht will destroy dormant follicles and make any of the current treatments in the pipeline unusable on those who have?

Pretty arrogant and uninformed to speak in definites when even the researchers carrying out the trials don't know these answers yet.

whos to say that having hair in an area,even ht hair wont aid in hsc effectiveness. Im fine with people expressing their opinions and discussing things but it gets ridiculous when people start talking with 100% certainty they obtained straight out of their As$$hole crystal ball.

my 2 cents is all. Ill check back in when the company has info to release.

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post
    when did everyone on here receive their phd? How can you ay having an ht will destroy dormant follicles and make any of the current treatments in the pipeline unusable on those who have?

Pretty arrogant and uninformed to speak in definites when even the researchers carrying out the trials don't know these answers yet.

whos to say that having hair in an area,even ht hair wont aid in hsc effectiveness. Im fine with people expressing their opinions and discussing things but it gets ridiculous when people start talking with 100% certainty they obtained straight out of their As$$hole crystal ball.

It don't take no researcher to find this out. Make a 10cm hole in your head , see if u still see your follicles growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Yeah but I didn't tell him I took propecia. Wtfs the point?
    Why not? I think it's important to provide all relevant info to help get to the bottom of it. I know the medical community is generally not up to speed on this.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Why not? I think it's important to provide all relevant info to help get to the bottom of it. I know the medical community is generally not up to speed on this.
    what is he going to do other than refer me to an endocrinologist?

Is there a propecia cure pill? treatment? that will revert you back before propecia?

No.

I'll give it 9 months but my dick is fine I have other issues though.

I wasnt aware they made 10cm holes in the recipient site. well I see you have all the answers. Ill come back when you decide to release the cure Madonna.

he might fore-go the endo and send you to a psychologist because you seem insane.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    These are hair growing stimulating injections, they are supposed to increase the hair growth rate.
    They're supposed to stimulate the amount of hair growth, not the rate of hair growth.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    They're supposed to stimulate the amount of hair growth, not the rate of hair growth.
    No shit but you also get a greater rate of hair growth. If the amount is increased in one day by twice, then the rate also increases.

You are stimulating the hair follicle to GROW hair.

You think there is a limit where the body says "OK guys we've reached our limit for today, close the gate so no more histogen can get in".

Hahaha, you just made a new discovery.

Guys listen up ! Anything that makes hair follicles grow past 1/2 inch in a month is a snake oil.

It's gotta work just like propecia or it's snake oil !

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Here: http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

I'm kind of puzzled by the photos supposedly showing regrowth in the temple area of the woman at 12 weeks. Hair typically grows about 1.5 inches in 12 weeks, and the regrown hair in these photos looks like it's a fair bit longer than that. And that's assuming regrowth started immediately after injection with HSC; otherwise, it should be even shorter.

Am I misinterpreting, or does it look that way to others?
    yes the growth IS surprising for that short period of time, but HSC is supposed to be a concentrated of powerful stimulating factor

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post

You are right I have no phd and I was just thinking by logic.

So, explain us how it works if you think our theory is pulled out of the a$$.

Doesn't take rocket scientists to say that with a transplant you are rearranging the tiny native existing structures.