+ Reply to Thread

Default Cant listen in, dangit?!?

Hey there guys. Pretty new here, I've only made a few posts in general. To be perfectly honest, I actually just kinda stumbled across the website on accident a few months back. Since then, just by being a reader, it worked me up enough confidence to get on Propecia and hope for the best.

Now let me get to the point. I've been impressed with the community here, and especially grateful for the advice I've been able to read through. However, I've really wanted to listen in to the radio show for sometime now.

Is getting XM the only way to listen in? Are there archives for every Sunday? Podcasts? To be honest, I'd prefer to listen to it on the radio, but without XM........pretty hard to do. Just wondering if there are other options.

Thanks!

I have seen a couple of archives here in the forum in, but I think Spencer said he’ll be archiving on a regular basis soon. You can also catch it on The Bald Truth website when it airs on Sunday nights. There's a weekly a web cast but I think he's on vacation so I’m not sure when the show will resume broadcasting live. I think this week or next week if I’m not mistaken.

Thanks for the info man.

Hey what's up Ragckr,

I've been listening to (and watching) Spencer's show for a little over a year now, and I have never had XM Radio. I always check it out on the Internet. Like Zao said, you can watch the showlive on www.thebaldtruth.com. You can also check it out live on www.stickam.com. There may be other options that I am not aware of, but these 2 options work great, because you only need an Internet connection.

TeeJay

I listened on the radio for years but now I like to watch it online. I’m hoping Spencer will start to archive the show on a more regular basis. You listening Spence, your fans are calling?

Thanks for the responses guys.

So when is the show going to be back live?

Arrow

Hey guys,

Sorry that we haven't put up any archives for a while. We’ll have some time this week to upload a few segments.

Since we’re building a fully operational production studio for radio, television and internet broadcasting, things have taken a bit longer then expected. We’ve had to swap out equipment, wait for the phone company to install special lines to accommodate our new broadcasting needs, not to mention the incidentals that come up along the way. I’m very excited about the project, but it’s taken more time and hard work then expected. The good news is that the new show will air live several times per week once we are up and running. I’ll have the new schedule up on www.thebaldtruth.com soon. I’m hoping that we’ll be broadcasting live from our new studios within two weeks.

I look forward to the launch of the new show, and want to thank all of you for your support over the years!

Best,
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.