Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roblee
    • Jul 2012

23 and receding, should I shave it off?

Hi, I'm 23 years old and receding quite badly, I was wondering if people think a no.1 hair cut suits me or not? I have had it that way before and to be honest I loved the ease and also not having to worry what my hair looked like!

One more thing I'm a musician and singer and wondered if it would effect my image a lot, in a negative way? As much as I hate that the music industry is a shallow place at times its where I want to be.

Thanks.

P.s The First picture is me at the moment, the others are a couple years ago.
    Attached Files
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Roblee
    Hi, I'm 23 years old and receding quite badly, I was wondering if people think a no.1 hair cut suits me or not? I have had it that way before and to be honest I loved the ease and also not having to worry what my hair looked like!

One more thing I'm a musician and singer and wondered if it would effect my image a lot, in a negative way? As much as I hate that the music industry is a shallow place at times its where I want to be.

Thanks.

P.s The First picture is me at the moment, the others are a couple years ago.
    Looks pretty good, bro.

Comment

• stratofortress
      • Oct 2011

Looks better buzzed. Looks great actually. Hell, that girl on the last picture doesn't seem to mind, right?

Comment

• Roblee
        • Jul 2012

Thanks guys, that is true lol

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
          IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
          • Nov 2008

Looking youthful is always good and the shaved style suites you. If you loose more hair with aging you can always make changes.
          Dr. Glenn Charles
          Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
          View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• bd0418
            • Jul 2012

Hey man. That buzzed look is great on you. If you get to the point that you'd like to shave it off, I could show you what you'd look like. Hit me up if so.

Comment

• FlightTL
              • Jun 2011

You look really good with a short style. Very nice.

Comment

• jpm
                • Nov 2011

Looks better than long hair imo

Comment

• Rizzo
                  • Jul 2012

Yea, shaved looks a lot better. You should get some rogaine, they say it doesn't help the hair line, but I'm experiencing otherwise.

Comment

• Jotronic
                    • Nov 2008

If you like the shaved look then keep on shaving and don't look back. It works for you so save your money.
                    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Dan26
                      • Jul 2012

Shave it to a 1 and rock a bit of a beard bro. Even as you lose more hair it will still look good, trust me dude. My bro has a good shaped head like yours and that;s what he does, and honestly there is such a small difference between his head shaved to a 1 where he is almost completely bald, and his head shaved to a 1 when he had all his hair. Also when you have a bead, I tend to believe it gets noticed first and takes a bit of attention away from the balding. You got nothing to worry about, try it out man!

Comment

• slideways
                        • Aug 2012

You're a good looking kid...looks good short.

Comment

• dex89
                          • Jul 2012

Yeah it does look good shave. Have you tried A mohawk?? lol

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

Isn't the singer, Seal, completely bald, plus scarred in his face? And look how successful he is. Pitbull is bald, or going bald, but shaves his head to make it less noticeable. Just saying, going bald shouldn't stop your music career if you have talent. If you are hoping to become popular because your looks, then yes I guess hair does matter. If you have a great voice, nobody will care how you look like.

With that said, i'm not the type to advise people to "shave your head", or give up. Get on finasteride, you have options to stop hair loss, use them before giving up.

Comment

Working...