+ Reply to Thread

Default New Dr Gho/Spencer interview - When?

..really looking forward to this one,
    Spence prommissed us an interview few weeks ago,
    i have a feeling that Spence is slowly converting to hst and he might get it done on himself as a part of the deal between him and hasci, Spence in return will be promotig HST to masses

any rumors abt new interview?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    ..really looking forward to this one,
    Spence prommissed us an interview few weeks ago,
    i have a feeling that Spence is slowly converting to hst and he might get it done on himself as a part of the deal between him and hasci, Spence in return will be promotig HST to masses

any rumors abt new interview?
    Did spencer himself talked about possible second interview with gho ?

I think if that happened then spencer definitely started to beleive in HST or at least thinks that gho is into something.

Because i think if spencer thinks gho was a scam he wouldn't bother with a second interview since he already did his part and made 1 interview to introduce the technique.

I wouldn't read into it too much. If Spencer does a second interview it's because there is a lot of consumer interest in the technique and a lot of demand for more Q&A. He's usually pretty responsive to what people ask him for.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I can bet my life on it that this will never happen.

In fact, if this happens I would shave in a norwood 7 pattern and live like that for the rest of my life.
    Hahaha Yeah i think he will never do an hst. He is a beleiver of FUT but at least right now he beleives in FUE too as a valid option, even though he thinks it's inferior to FUT.so who knows he might at least acknowledge HST as a valid option.

Spencer talked abt hst for abt 5 minutes in his radio show a few weeks ago and yes he promissed Gho interview in a few weeks time which is abt now. He sounded positive this time around, aparently him and Gho have been talking a lot lately.
    spencer wouldnt be wasting time unless he thinks hst is real deal.

We need to keep applying preassure on spencer and he will eventually deliver what we ask for, hst is getting to big to be ignored, Dr Cole is looking into it, new clinic opening in Indonesia, booked out 8 months in advance, more and more people are opting for hst,everything seems to be going sweet

Actually i would like to see spencer interviewing Dr. Cole about ACELL and HST investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    spencer wouldnt be wasting time unless he thinks hst is real deal.
    I respectfully disagree. Spencer often researches and discusses snake oil treatments and also experimental ones that he doesn't put stock in, especially when there's a lot of reader interest. He's a consumer advocate so he spends a good chunk of his time/energy where consumers want him to.
    Maybe he is warming up to HST but a new Gho interview wouldn't be evidence of that in itself.

I would be really interested in this interview as well.

I hope the emphasis of the next interview is on getting conclusive evidence which proves whether the procedure works as claimed - i.e., 80+% donor regeneration, 90+% recipient yield, and minimal scarring. I would also be interested in hearing what the limitations of the procedure are and who would make a good/bad candidate for the procedure beyond supply and demand issues (donor density vs. degree of baldness).

There's even more questions I'm interested in and I know a lot of other posters are as well, so if Spencer decides to go through with this, we can brainstorm a list of the most pressing question here.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    yeah, i think this is a good idea. gho should extract 50 grafts or so in front of his webcam and then they should wait a few minutes whether or not the extracted hairs regenerate.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind...

I'm not ignoring the analysis that was done on gc83uk. It's very compelling and probably the most detailed and documented hair transplant procedure I've read about online. But it's one case and people would ideally like to see even more then that.

If you're very confident in Gho's work, you should welcome any attempt to collect more evidence instead of treating it as a slight against him. The more documented cases there are, the harder it will be for patients and clinics to ignore the procedure, and the more likely for HST to become mainstream.