Clear All
  • sdsurfin
    • Sep 2013

Why do you say that?

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
      Tsuji lab are defunct now, right? When was their closure discovered/announced?
      Cool, now I can count the number of researchers working on hair loss with just a few fingers;

Cots, Lauster & Jahoda.

And people get pissed off saying theres more work on hair loss than malaria... LOL.

Comment

• sdsurfin
        • Sep 2013

koho@admin.tus.ac.jp

can someone japanese email tokyo university of science (above is the email) above and ask them what happened? Either way I wouldn't sweat it too much, his lab was basically him and a bunch of students under the age of 24. maybe they just rebooted the website or something. either way the science will progress somewhere if not at his lab. we recently learned of another company based in the UK and working in greece that is using hair regeneration too, so you never know who is working on things.

Comment

• bananana
          Inactive
          • Feb 2012

what happened?
          are they really down? :/

Comment

• huawei
            • Jun 2013

They're still around, page was last updated 2 days ago.

Comment

• sdsurfin
              • Sep 2013

That's not the same Tsuji lab.

Comment

• joachim
                • May 2014

maybe tsuji labs achieved the breakthrough with their lab follicles and they were bought by a bigger company to market the treatment.

*just dreaming* :-(

but seriously? are they finished? do we have some asian members here who could knock on their lab's door and kindly ask about the fu**ing status?

Comment

• WanderingOracle
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by joachim
                  maybe tsuji labs achieved the breakthrough with their lab follicles and they were bought by a bigger company to market the treatment.

*just dreaming* :-(

but seriously? are they finished? do we have some asian members here who could knock on their lab's door and kindly ask about the fu**ing status?
                  I suspect the main problem is funding. In theory it's the best treatment I've seen. But only if it actually works in humans, which a massive "if"(it probably doesn't). Odds are, this is a rabbit hole. But if it works out, you'd finally have a true regrowth system.

Comment

• Trichosan
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by WanderingOracle
                    I suspect the main problem is funding...
                    Perhaps someone could contact Jeff Bezos in that regard. He has more money than God and no hair.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
                      Tsuji lab are defunct now, right? When was their closure discovered/announced?
                      What BS are you talking?

Comment

• willy31
                        • Jul 2016

Hi,

I need hope and I have a serious question: I’m DUPA and all my scalp is affected by extreme miniaturization (the crown also). I will be completely bald soon and Replicel can't help me because I have no healthy hair…

A user of HLC2020 told me that Tsuji can help even if I have no hair. He say: «Tsuji can control width since they would control the amount of dermal papilla cells. More testing is needed but in theory you could take hair from anywhere and modify its width. As for color they can control as well as they have stated before they can control the proportion of melanocytes in the hair. I think the holdup right now is figuring out how to multiply the cells to begin with. Once that is craked development should be quite swift.»

If it's true, it's a good thing for me because my beard and my body hair are not very thick. Also, it’s not the same color. My hair = Chestnut/Blond, my beard and my body hair = Brown/Ginger. Ginger is very ugly.

But... I’m not sure but I think the only future treatment for guys with no follicle is Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. They are in the process of making new hair with IPS cells, which can be made using any adult cell in the human body. It may take long time for this method to be commercialized.

Are you really sure Tsuji do the same thing?

I have really need confirmation.

Thank you!
                        William

Comment

• willy31
                          • Jul 2016

Hi,

I need hope and I have a serious question: I’m DUPA and all my scalp is affected by extreme miniaturization (the crown also). I will be completely bald soon and Replicel can't help me because I have no healthy hair…

A user of HLC2020 told me that Tsuji can help even if I have no hair. He say: «Tsuji can control width since they would control the amount of dermal papilla cells. More testing is needed but in theory you could take hair from anywhere and modify its width. As for color they can control as well as they have stated before they can control the proportion of melanocytes in the hair. I think the holdup right now is figuring out how to multiply the cells to begin with. Once that is craked development should be quite swift.»

If it's true, it's a good thing for me because my beard and my body hair are not very thick. Also, it’s not the same color. My hair = Chestnut/Blond, my beard and my body hair = Brown/Ginger. Ginger is very ugly.

But... I’m not sure but I think the only future treatment for guys with no follicle is Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. They are in the process of making new hair with IPS cells, which can be made using any adult cell in the human body. It may take long time for this method to be commercialized.

Are you really sure Tsuji do the same thing?

I have really need confirmation.

Thank you!
                          William

Comment

Working...