Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I'm sure your excited...

Just something to think about.... would you consider getting your hair cut to the length your ultimately hoping to achieve prior to the treatment? This would give her the ability to know exactily how to blend the scar with the rest of your scalp while working around your haircut of choice. Are you hoping to get away with a fade cut? #2, #3.......(gulp) #1?!

I wish I was at this stage of my repair process....unfortunately, I have a good 18 months, another FUE session, and perhaps Laser before I jump into this. But I have to say I like knowing there is a treatment that looks realistic enough to pull it all together.

Hey NEG,

I have given this much thought already however i am fitting this trip in to Milan to have this done as a manic whistle stop due to my schedule and on my immediate return have some important meetings and functions literally on the Friday and Saturday. I do not have the luxury of time after just incase it doesnt work out as i had hoped - i'm sure you can understand and appreciate this.

I will do this for you though. In August i am going away on holiday with my family for 3 weeks. I will grade 2 or 3 then and take some harsh pics for you. Hope this will surfice. If i feel i can go any lower , i will

My Bosley scar is a real nuisance and has stretched some at the bottom since 8 years ago since this pic was taken below and at present i push it on a grade 4/5 and also the area around the scar is thin too through hammer, shock and transection( a combo i feel )

Jones hit the area above my widest part of the scar then hard i believe too with some big punches, he must have as it is noticeably thinner to me, hence why Dr Feller didn't extract from that area on the right as you can see from the pic.

My goal area to hit is this area in Green:

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Sounds great............I completely understand your situation. Your vacation time sounds like a good opportunity to experiment. I have the same thinning going on below my lower scar. Obviously it was from poor tecnique removing the strips. even closing it up, you can see the crazy direction the hair growth is. The top has either problem.....I'm sure Dr Bernsteins skill had something to do with the better outcome. My poor healing took care of the stretch.
    Do you know if this company has plans to put their site up in English? there's an option to view it that way but it doesn't work. My Italian is not so good....Actually I don't speak Italian at all so it's really bad.

I thinks 1 important question people are going to have is whether there is ANY chance for the dye they use to turn blue or change color for that matter?

Hi,
    Thanks for understanding.

The ink used is natural and i asked that question Milena assured me no is doesnt turn blue, ever.

Simply use Google translate it works very well to navigate the site

Direct Link :

http://translate.google.com/translat...lt.asp&act=url

Best
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hey Spex. Good luck in Milan mate.

Quick question, how was your scar closed in Bosley, tricho or the old fashioned normal closure ?

Old school mate - Trico wasnt around and remember this is Bosley we are talking about.

Last and 4th strip surgery with them was 2003