+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Prayer for Joe from Staten Island

On the last broadcast, Joe mentioned that he might have a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.

I just want to make a prayer for him.

Joe, I hope you are able to regain a fully healthy life. I hope you live a long life. I hope you make healthy eating and living choices, and are blessed for a long happy life.

Please send your good wishes and prayers to our beloved Brother: Joe from Staten Island.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    On the last broadcast, Joe mentioned that he might have a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.

I just want to make a prayer for him.

Joe, I hope you are able to regain a fully healthy life. I hope you live a long life. I hope you make healthy eating and living choices, and are blessed for a long happy life.

Please send your good wishes and prayers to our beloved Brother: Joe from Staten Island.
    **** man really?
    What do you mean he "might" have? He either has it or not. That would be some bull...though we are so close to better treatments.

How serious was him when he said that?

People say he's crazy but I think there's a bit of Joe from S.I. in all of us, or else we wouldn't be here...
    I hope he's OK.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    What do you mean he "might" have? He either has it or not.
    He might be symptomatic but hasn't yet obtained biopsy results definitively confirming the diagnosis.

Oh man, that's really bad news and I really wish Joe all the best. I called in once before and Joe had some very nice words for me. As 25 going on 65 says, there really is a bit of Joe in all of us. We wouldn't be on this forum if our lives weren't seriously affected by hair loss. I've always believe that Joe was/is an asset to the fight against hair loss because he's so passionate about the subject and isn't afraid to speak out about it. I always enjoy listening to him. And boy, if we got a viable treatment for hair loss relatively soon, I know that it would buoy his spirits tremendously, along with everyone else on here. Joe: I hope that during this time that you remember that have a whole community of hair loss sufferers who care for you very much and wish you all the best. And it also seems like you've got a great wife and family who love you unconditionally. Keep up the fight Joe, we love ya bro.

I think he mentioned they found some cysts. I HOPE that they are just harmless cysts and that Joe will be doing fine.

Prayers for Joe.

I believe this is my first post on this forum....i registered because i am a long time listener from the sidelines.... Ive always enjoyed/"got a kick" out of listening to Joe from staten island. I didn't listen to the previous show but if what has been written is the truth then id like to also send my condolences and prayers as well .

Also my sincere condolence and prayers from me

This is horrible, I hope he is okay.

Thumbs up

Right with you on this guys. Sincerely hope it turns out to be benign cysts.

The thing about Joe is this...

He is radical at times and struggles with what many of us deem reasonable ideas. However, the research he undertakes is comprehensive and benefits us all. Also, right or wrong, the guy is honest and indeed states opinions that many of us have felt from time to time. I also like the way that Spencer has genuine positive regard for him, but challenges certain things as appropriate.

Joe - We've got our fingers crossed for you!