X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0xAnon
    • Jul 2012

20 yrs old, and start to lose hair

Hi,
    I am 20 years old and recently I started noticing a lot of hair in the drain after I take a shower. Before I never really even thought about hair loss as I always thought about it as something that will happen when I am like 35 years old and have kids. But now, really paying attention to my hair line for the first time, I can see that it's receding from the sides. I am almost NW1 (i think), and given how quickly I am losing hair, I will be there very soon.

My question is, what can I do at this time? I don't want to take serious medication yet. I browsed this forum for a couple of days and learned about some medication but they seem too serious for to me get into right now.

What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I be using? Currently I use head n shoulders. Is that bad? is there a better option? What else can I do in terms of diet? or exercise?

Thanks

UPDATE: Actually, here's my hairline. What do you think? is that bad at my age? Is that NW1? OR NW2??!?
    Last edited by 0xAnon; 07-08-2012, 04:16 PM. Reason: pic
  • shreyas24
    • May 2014

Hi, i am Shreya and i am a new member to this forum. I wanted to know few things about Hair Transplantation procedure and cost. Bcz i have been facing same problem since few months. So can anyone give information regarding Hair Transplantation in india.

Comment

• Stalag17
      • May 2014

Your hairline is normal.
      Don't panic.
      How much hair do you lose when showering?

Comment

Working...