+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    You wouldn't dare speak like that to me face to face, so dont do it hiding behind your keyboard, coward.
    Actually, for a jerk like you, I absolutely would speak to you that way face to face. I am as far from a coward as you can possibly imagine.

I would gladly accept a job if one were available. Monsters with attitudes such as yours are doing more than their fair share to contribute to the high unemployment rate. You are probably evil enough to have the nerve to think I am not even trying to find a job. I've got news for you jerk, I am trying. There are no jobs available. Companies are not hiring. They are laying people off in large numbers. Now go away cyber bully.

Was a mistake. I meant the OP doesnt have a all or nothing attitude, hes just being overly anxious, which doesnt help. Kirby too is being overly anxious, and should relax (easier said than done). This isnt all or nothing attitude. Though womens hairloss is very traumatic it is different to mens hairloss. Guys are living life knowing they'll be a NW6 or NW7 soon. Its so easy to sit there and be righteous if you dont fully understand this.

As for your tone. Get a job you bum and stop using this forum to fill the void in your life. You are deluding yourself that people need you here so that you can mask issues you have with yourself, you are not special. You wouldn't dare speak like that to me face to face, so dont do it hiding behind your keyboard, coward.

Face up to your own issues instead of pretending that you are some kind of hairloss saint. You repeat the same crap over and over and over about fin, minox and the FDA. It is pathetic and annoying.

Im sure others members will race to your rescue and start another "i love tracy" thread, which makes it all even more pathetic. You are a sad creature.

You really need to adjust your attitude.
    Another person who has fallen out with tracy.
    Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    I know. It's not so much the fact that we only have a few things as recognised treatments that bothers me, it's the limitations of those treatments... And lack of progress in terms of getting new stuff. Is depressing the longer I spend on hairloss forums, and realise from dredged-up old discussions how much has already been and gone. By that I don't just mean the blatant snake oil, I mean products that got to FDA trials and so forth then failed or not emerged at the end. I'm getting rather pessimistic for whether stuff like Histogen or CB-03-01 will ever be available.
    Its not long before we know Histogens fate. End of the year, very early next year. Be patient on that one. CB, I dont know enough about. Allergen in september. PGd2 treatments i hope will be more discussed in the near future. replicel might really surprise us at the end of the year.

I agree though, its shocking that in 20 years all we have is fin and minox. But if you can just maintain, you are winning. I think there a plenty of reasons to stay positive. And it might help your hair to stay positive too...

Im about to start my regimen, which will end my forum days. I know its easy to say when youre shedding like mad, but in my opinion it helps to stay relaxed and be pro-active about things. For some people, that might include not visiting forums so often.

Alot of guys that get great results from the big 3 claim to have gone through a crazy shed period, luckily they never stopped...

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Amazing.
    If you were paying attention, you would notice that it is the cyber bullies such as yourself. Now go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Actually, for a jerk like you, I absolutely would speak to you that way face to face. I am as far from a coward as you can possibly imagine.

I would gladly accept a job if one were available. Monsters with attitudes such as yours are doing more than their fair share to contribute to the high unemployment rate. You are probably evil enough to have the nerve to think I am not even trying to find a job. I've got news for you jerk, I am trying. There are no jobs available. Companies are not hiring. They are laying people off in large numbers. Now go away cyber bully.
    "cyber bully". Jeez. Noone cares about your job situation. Amazingly, I just had a hunch you were someone without much to do except this forum. Lucky guess? Did your therapist tell you that everyone who gives you attitude is just a bully and is insecure?

Perhaps to avoid such bad vibrations, you will adjust the way in which you talk to people? Can you not see the pattern which starts these attacks on you?

What on earth has my attitude got to do with your unemployment Maybe you were rude to your employers? You got issues lady.

Im not talking about this anymore. Its so sad.

"cyber bully". Jeez...

Im not talking about this anymore. Its so sad.
    You started this crap. You should stop it. If you had been paying attention, you would see that I only use this attitude on people like you who are being complete jerks.

To set the record straight here, the company I worked for closed up shop. When I was laid off, over 60 other people were also laid off. It had nothing to do with me. My job performance was well above outstanding and our clients loved me - for darn good reason. The sinking economy caused it, plain and simple. Your hateful attitude and gross lack of compassion match those who have been major contributors in the downfall of our economy. I am in an unfortunate situation but you are the sad one because you have less than zero compassion.

You started this crap. You should stop it. If you had been paying attention, you would see that I only use this attitude on people like you who are being complete jerks.

To set the record straight here, the company I worked for closed up shop. When I was laid off, over 60 other people were also laid off. It had nothing to do with me. My job performance was well above outstanding and our clients loved me - for darn good reason. The sinking economy caused it, plain and simple. Your hateful attitude and gross lack of compassion match those who have been major contributors in the downfall of our economy. I am in an unfortunate situation but you are the sad one because you have less than zero compassion.
    Ok enough arguing both of you.

Tracy I empathize with you when it comes to your job situation, the economy is hard out there. And you are right, people are losing jobs. You need a bit of luck these days. What do you work as?

With this said, you do need to stop getting really defensive once somebody contradicts your view. This is the common pattern. Maradona, 2020, me, and now neversaynever have got entangled in flame wars due to this.

I appreciate that you are here to help. But writing like this:

Next time pay attention. If you are not going to bother to pay attention, don't bother replying to what I write.
    gives out STRONG negative vibes. And is patronising, you are treating the guy like a little kid. I don't think you seem to realize that yet.

These treatments work. They would not have received FDA approval if they did not work. They may not work as well as you would like - but they still work. Sure we all want something better - but for now this is what we have to work with. You do the best you can with what you've got - until something better comes along.
    Chrissake must you disagree with EVERYTHING ANYONE says? You really need to relax & stop with the diatribe of constant assaults when someone makes the slightest comment, you view EVERYTHING in the context of an argument, that's really not a great way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Chrissake Blah blah blah.
    There was absolutely no point in making the post you made other than to try to start a fight.

You implied that Propecia and Rogaine do not work. They do work. They have been proven to work. They work for most people who use them properly. Pointing out an untruthful implication is not arguing. It's righting a wrong.

Default Try everything else first...I think

I am ok with people trying Propecia for hair loss because it’s a desperate attempt to control a desperately terrible ordeal. However, there are several steps that should be taken first that if you have not then you are retarded and wasting your time. You can not fight a fire in a field if right behind you someone is throwing more matches into the field. What I mean is if you have not tackled the various key contributors to hair loss then you have not even given your self a chance. Unfortunately in this country there are several factors contributing.

Healthy Eating- There is a huge resource of research that shows not only arterial health increases with healthy eating but also that the skin is shown to have an effect that is visibly noticeable after just a few weeks of mostly vegetarian diets.

Decrease hormonal imbalances- Many things cause hormonal imbalances; lack of exercise, the wrong exercise (heavy weight lifting), bad diets (too much Carbs and red meat), ejaculating too often, steroids (legal and illegal), among other things.

Lacks of Vitamin D (sunlight) – Caucasian men are more prone to hair loss because of thousands of years of genetic lack of sunlight due to them living way north of the equator. Sunlight increases blood flows like nothing you have seen this is why turn red the blood is being rushed and circulated through the surface of the skin to synthesize vitamin D. In this process angiogenesis occurs and hair follicles receive sufficient blood.

Smoking Cigarettes and Taking Motrin- Both these contributors harden the arteries, increase the pressure, and decrease free flowing blood. Both are considered Vaso Constrictors and are serious hidden factors for hair loss.

Head Muscles- Look up the scalp exercises it cant hurt if your not trying it regardless of your belief whether it works then your stupid you should be making every effort prior to starting minoxidil and Propecia.