+ Reply to Thread

Default Knock knock knockin on NW4

I'm knock knock knockin on NW4, Hey Hey, Hey Hey Yeah, Knock knock knockin on NW4. Ooooo yeah, Knock knock knockin on NW4 4 4 hey hey yea e yea, yea ea yea ea ea a a yea! ( in my best Axle Rose Voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    I'm knock knock knockin on NW4, Hey Hey, Hey Hey Yeah, Knock knock knockin on NW4. Ooooo yeah, Knock knock knockin on NW4 4 4 hey hey yea e yea, yea ea yea ea ea a a yea! ( in my best Axle Rose Voice)
    Welcome back scorpion, guess they didn't let you in heaven.

Am i missing something here?

Anyways.... I've checked this site fairly frequently over the past year and figured i would finally post. I"ll be 28 in november and im barely hanging on to my weak nw3. Ive been receding since i was 20, Docs put me on advodart, bad stuff... then Fin.... not for me now all i use is minox and 1% keto. I just knew by the time I turned 25 the "cure" would be here, now im hoping for 30. I got as excited as everyone else about Replicell, well maybe not as excited as Maradona, but i was still kinda crushed. Even though im a good candidate for a HT and i live in Geogia near Dr. Cole's, i just cant pull the trigger. I just know for sure something is going to work out. Maybe its Histogen, Aderans, or something totally unexpected. I guess we will all have to wait and see.

I really like GNR but I prefer the Dylan version of this song.
    Welcome to the forum man. We are almost the same age.

Can I ask why dut and fin didn't work out for you? I've been considering moving from fin to dut for some time now, but a little afraid to pull the trigger, like yourself with hair transplants.

Dylan's is WAY better. I just like spelling out the sounds axle's whinny ass spews out. As for the Fin, I just couldn't deal with the sides, hormones are one thing we shouldn't mess with too much. However, PGD2 is very interesting to me, I've always had terrible allergies, i can barely smell anything due to swelling of my nasal cavity, and i wake up full of mucus. I had bloodwork done for my health insurance about six months ago and i was told my allergen level , IgE I beleive, was 3 to 4 times that of a normal person. around 13.0 i think. I got these results before the PGD2 explosion. As soon as one of the PGD2 inhibiting medications for allergic rhinitis comes out I am jumping on it for sure!! Even if i keep balding at least i will be able to taste food.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    Dylan's is WAY better. I just like spelling out the sounds axle's whinny ass spews out. As for the Fin, I just couldn't deal with the sides, hormones are one thing we shouldn't mess with too much. However, PGD2 is very interesting to me, I've always had terrible allergies, i can barely smell anything due to swelling of my nasal cavity, and i wake up full of mucus. I had bloodwork done for my health insurance about six months ago and i was told my allergen level , IgE I beleive, was 3 to 4 times that of a normal person. around 13.0 i think. I got these results before the PGD2 explosion. As soon as one of the PGD2 inhibiting medications for allergic rhinitis comes out I am jumping on it for sure!! Even if i keep balding at least i will be able to taste food.
    Wow that sucks, I also am prone to allergies but they seemed to get a lot better as I got older.
    I'm interested in PGD2 drugs also. My experience on fin has been good but ideally I would prefer not to take hormone meds at all.