• Oct 2008

Meeting Patient's Goals w/Dr. Ron Shapiro

2809 grafts/6319 hairs – 9 Months Post Op Results

Graft Breakdown
    1’s – 615
    2’s – 1124
    3’s - 824
    4’s - 246

This 52 yr old patient was adamant about wanting ht work that was not detectible to ANYONE. He is an executive who is often in the public eye and could not take more than few days off work. He was not concerned about getting his old hairline back from his 20’s, 30’s, or even his early 40’s. He wanted a natural, receded look appropriate for his age. To say he wanted to stay “conservative” would be an understatement. Dr. Ron stayed within his existing hairline and built up within and behind it to cover the frontal 1/3rd. Patient is currently 9 months post op from his procedure of 2802 grafts/6419 hairs.
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com
  • TeeJay73
    • Oct 2008

This patient must be SO HAPPY! What a perfect result for him. And at only 9 months, he may see some improvement over the next 6 months. Nice work Doctor Shapiro -- thanks for sharing Janna!

Comment

• bigmac
      • Nov 2008

I second Teejays comments.

Top result and very appropriate for the guy.

bm.

Comment

• Janna
        Doctor Representative
        • Oct 2008

Thanks Teejay and BM. I believe he's got more thickening to come too. Fortunately, he's a local patient who has promised to be back for his 1 year follow up pics. Will keep this thread updated.
        Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com

Comment

• bigmac
          • Nov 2008

Thanks Janna
          It will be great to see regular updates from this patient.
          bm.

Comment

Working...