What brings you to the forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eqvist
    • Aug 2011

I hope that one day I will logg in and see that someone has found something that really works so I can go on with my life and start living again!

Comment

• Sogeking
      • Feb 2011

I want to grow hair one day and then travel to South Korea, they look at the balding people in a more judgemental way there, so no point going there when balding...

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

I almost forgot. sometimes I come here to just plain vent.

Comment

• jpm
          • Nov 2011

I mostly come here to look at the cutting edge/future treatments.

But that doesn't seem to move much lol! So I just randomly post on threads that catch my eye....like this one

Comment

• sausage
            • Jan 2012

I have been away for a while, I come on here to vent.

I did come on here to get advice about hair transplants but that got me knowhere as I gave up on that route.

Comment

• Kirby_
              • Jan 2012

I was interested in the progress of the future 'super-treatments'. Actually, BTT was where I leant of the existence of most of them! Kept me optimistic in the early days, I felt, if Propecia doesn't work out for me, there will be 'rescue' one day in the future. Now I'm rather dubious about whether any of those supposed treatments will ever be available; the more I've been on hairloss forums, the more I realise the path has been littered with plenty of false promises and shattered dreams.

Comment

Working...