+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Equol

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I was considering taking Folexen (S-equol) to stop my thinnning. I am on Toco8 at the moment, not a month in yet and am seeing no changes. Should I drop Toco8 if I take up Folexen? I know Toco8 rasies test levels and someone on this thread mentioned dropping it if you were taking this.

Could both together be counter productive or are both together benefical? Or is it a case that nobody knows?
    I'm wondering about the same thing.
    I'm taking toco sorb along equol - contraindications?

Ps, there is this powerful antioxidant called ASTAXANTHIN, derived from algae - it's said to be 550 (!) times more powerful than vitamin E, plus it relieves pain from arthritis - and we know it has a connection with hair loss (inflammation...)

Therefore - I plan on adding this to my regimen and cutting down toco sorb - I've been taking it for almost 6 months, and I cant say I see a difference.

I'm more than halfway through my third bottle/tub of Toco 8, absolutely no changes. Highly doubt that it does anything.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    I'm more than halfway through my third bottle/tub of Toco 8, absolutely no changes. Highly doubt that it does anything.
    agreed.

I think lowering inflammation is the key (or one of). Afore mentioned astaxanthin might help with that.

so foloxen is not for mpb it does not state that on there web site and i notice the product at *** is a foloxen thread by the company?

Inactive

pretty good news from me. I'm 1.5 bottles into equol (4 pill daily), and since 10 days ago my itch has drastically decreased! My estimate would be 80% less. It is a bit stronger on the days I have sex/masturbate more than 2 or 3 times daily.
    But I try to regulate that...

I also use a new organic shampoo since a few days ago, I think its danish, from a company called urtekram. I bought it in a local bio & organic shop, it's cheap, but a few people already talked about it and how good it is.

Notice

Due to challenging economic conditions, Eclipse Nutraceuticals has ceased trading as of 2012.09.24.

Customer support is still available by e-mailing info@folexen.com.

We would like to wish everyone the best in their treatment; we suggest EquolSlim as a viable alternative to Folexen, for those who have found S-equol to be efficacious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Notice

Due to challenging economic conditions, Eclipse Nutraceuticals has ceased trading as of 2012.09.24.

Customer support is still available by e-mailing info@folexen.com.

We would like to wish everyone the best in their treatment; we suggest EquolSlim as a viable alternative to Folexen, for those who have found S-equol to be efficacious.
    lol
    I saw that coming from a mile away

Inactive

Can't believe it! (or can I?)
    Does that mean they were snake oil or?

Nevertheless, I REALLY have a reduced itch, I don't believe thats a result of placebo.
    What do you guys think? Please be constructive...

I was looking for information on bacteria that can convert daidzein to equol, and came across this:

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20110318309

It's a pretty recent patent, so I really hope something comes out of it soon... From what I can tell, this should be much more effective at producing equol than the probiotics we can get at the moment.