+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Problem with that approach, you will lose 2000 grafts to rahal, which you could have saved for later on.
    But if you use Gho first, coupled with an effective treatment to halt further loss, it wouldn't matter.

Cant you get down to a NW2?

I don't know. Still get boners.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    This is my best plan of attack too, although I'm waiting until 2014 to start. if I could just find a way to halt further loss without bad sides I could get back to a NW1 in 3 years with this approach.

Essentially you use Gho to restore the original thickness of your hair and then Rahal or whomever to give you a strong, natural hairline once original coverage has been achieved. Adding Histogen would speed things up but I refuse to assume Histogen will be around as quickly as many here seem to think (2014-15). Wishful thinking and irrational skepticism both plague this forum.

The only flaw is finding a way to halt further loss. If Gho works as advertised then I guess you could just transplant your entire head ultimately, but it would take a long time and cost a lot of money. Just looking for that final piece of the puzzle to stop further loss. Equol and OC look promising. Having been around the forum a couple years, I don't remember this many viable treatments being discussed, which is a good thing. Hopefully something comes to fruition soon...

If something good comes out that can hault it great.. otherwise I plan to go to Gho. You can get 12-24 month cosmetic surgery loans with close to 0% interest. So, use these loans whether you are able to pay cash for gho or not. What's 9,000usd over 24 months? It's "who gives a sh*t, I got hair".

I plan to acquire a loan to book my next HST for 9-10 months after my HST this september. Over 24 months I can earn a return on my savings much higher than the .025% interest charged on the loan, thusly it pays to borrow. Also, if inflation is 2% over the next 12 months and another 2% over the following 12 months, assuming my income rises with it, then I'm effectively paying 0% interest and getting 5-10% of the loan for free....

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    lol...... i don't need randomly growing single hairs all over my temples...

if they can figure out a way to make it look like a normal temple, by getting better at targeting WHERE hairs grow and HOW MANY hairs grow THEN YES, but until then I would use histogen to fill in the crown and areas where random single hairs growing in could not be pathetically obvious

also, histogen isn't released yet and we really don't know when it will be or exactly how cosmetically effective it is..... but if it ends up being great then obviously yes I would use that.. not sure we can say much about it at this point as it wont be out in asia til 2016
    The way HSC filled that woman's temples up in that pic looked pretty good

Spencer will have another interview with Gho soon for those who don't know. Spencer will explain why it will be difficult to bring this technique to the states. Some guy at Hairsite recently posted some pics and he looks great. I thought people with diffuse thinning were not always candidates but this guy did it and is very diffused. I think his name is Damiello or something like that. I apologize for not spelling his name right. Anyways, this guys donor looks amazing and you can't really see any scars. That's the most impressive thing to me. This way, you can do the procedure and if shit goes bad, you might still be able to shave your head and get away with it. I think that's a huge plus.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Spencer will have another interview with Gho soon for those who don't know. Spencer will explain why it will be difficult to bring this technique to the states. Some guy at Hairsite recently posted some pics and he looks great. I thought people with diffuse thinning were not always candidates but this guy did it and is very diffused. I think his name is Damiello or something like that. I apologize for not spelling his name right. Anyways, this guys donor looks amazing and you can't really see any scars. That's the most impressive thing to me. This way, you can do the procedure and if shit goes bad, you might still be able to shave your head and get away with it. I think that's a huge plus.
    he has also posted on this forum

I plan to acquire a loan to book my next HST for 9-10 months after my HST this september. Over 24 months I can earn a return on my savings much higher than the .025% interest charged on the loan, thusly it pays to borrow. Also, if inflation is 2% over the next 12 months and another 2% over the following 12 months, assuming my income rises with it, then I'm effectively paying 0% interest and getting 5-10% of the loan for free....
    Seems awesome, but I don't know much about cosmetic loans. I'm hoping to be able to just finance it on my own 2 years from now. Are you planning to document your procedure here? If your plan works out over the next couple years I will definitely be joining you barring some superior treatment, which just doesn't seem likely. Thank god Gho appears to be working.

Inactive

Exclamation

If it was open source, most of his competitors will be more inclined to see what it is about. Whereas with it not being open source, they are simply less likely to investigate it due to the price.
    The price is only required to learn the technique from Dr. Gho, not to investigate whether it works.

But that would be more HT doctors will be using his tech.
    Yes, that's the point. It's a labor-intensive technology, and licensing its use to other doctors to encourage its spread would therefore be a better money-making approach in the long run than trying to monopolize it would be. Otherwise you'd just be letting a lot of unfulfilled demand go to waste with nothing to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    The way HSC filled that woman's temples up in that pic looked pretty good
    where is this pic? I didn't see any new photo releases since the original 09-10

I'm hitting gho up to "reinforce" my hairline and crownish area now, then hitting up singapore to fill in the hairline/front/back as needed... may hit up feridini for hairline touch up after that... then back to singapore for more crown touch up...

this is a 4-7 year plan

currently nw3 goin on nw4\

I just don't want to look like those guys who have no temples and tons of hair on top. It looks like a wig/shitty combover... So I'm hoping Gho can touch up temples eventually....
    I'm considering getting 2000 with Feriduni to fix up my hairline properly, then getting a few sessions with Dr Gho to thicken things up on top and around the crown.

What are your thoughts on this?

I'm about a norwood 2-3 at the moment. My donar density is average... would there be enough for Gho to continually top up with around 2000 per session after Feriduni has already taken 2000 out (i know this is a rough estimate)? I think I'd want around 2 or 3 sessions with Gho to get an ideal result.

Also, when is Gho's Singapore clinic going to open up? I've heard about a Jakarta one too? So he's opening both? so close to each other?