+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Your ONLY flaw is that you could use Rahal for you hairline and Gho for everything else....
    I'm hitting gho up to "reinforce" my hairline and crownish area now, then hitting up singapore to fill in the hairline/front/back as needed... may hit up feridini for hairline touch up after that... then back to singapore for more crown touch up...

this is a 4-7 year plan

currently nw3 goin on nw4\

I just don't want to look like those guys who have no temples and tons of hair on top. It looks like a wig/shitty combover... So I'm hoping Gho can touch up temples eventually....

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I'm hitting gho up to "reinforce" my hairline and crownish area now, then hitting up singapore to fill in the hairline/front/back as needed... may hit up feridini for hairline touch up after that... then back to singapore for more crown touch up...

this is a 4-7 year plan

currently nw3 goin on nw4\

I just don't want to look like those guys who have no temples and tons of hair on top. It looks like a wig/shitty combover... So I'm hoping Gho can touch up temples eventually....
    you don't think histogen would be more effective than Gho when dealing with temples?

Bernstein hairlines.

They make you look like you are 50.

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    you don't think histogen would be more effective than Gho when dealing with temples?
    lol...... i don't need randomly growing single hairs all over my temples...

if they can figure out a way to make it look like a normal temple, by getting better at targeting WHERE hairs grow and HOW MANY hairs grow THEN YES, but until then I would use histogen to fill in the crown and areas where random single hairs growing in could not be pathetically obvious

also, histogen isn't released yet and we really don't know when it will be or exactly how cosmetically effective it is..... but if it ends up being great then obviously yes I would use that.. not sure we can say much about it at this point as it wont be out in asia til 2016

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    Histogen's HSC is not out yet, so no point talking about then. Especially since it only thickens velius hairs.

He may lose that velius hair by the time it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Bernstein hairlines.

They make you look like you are 50.
    not even, they make you look like you're fifty with a implanted hairpiece

not even, they make you look like you're fifty with a implanted hairpiece
    Are you going to take propecia after your HTs?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Are you going to take propecia after your HTs?
    F*ck No

I'll take boners over making my nw3 look a little thicker.... if you're bald then you're bald... losing your boner to become nw3 is... stupid

F*ck No

I'll take boners over making my nw3 look a little thicker.... if you're bald then you're bald... losing your boner to become nw3 is... stupid
    Cant you get down to a NW2?

this is a 4-7 year plan
    This is my best plan of attack too, although I'm waiting until 2014 to start. if I could just find a way to halt further loss without bad sides I could get back to a NW1 in 3 years with this approach.

Essentially you use Gho to restore the original thickness of your hair and then Rahal or whomever to give you a strong, natural hairline once original coverage has been achieved. Adding Histogen would speed things up but I refuse to assume Histogen will be around as quickly as many here seem to think (2014-15). Wishful thinking and irrational skepticism both plague this forum.

The only flaw is finding a way to halt further loss. If Gho works as advertised then I guess you could just transplant your entire head ultimately, but it would take a long time and cost a lot of money. Just looking for that final piece of the puzzle to stop further loss. Equol and OC look promising. Having been around the forum a couple years, I don't remember this many viable treatments being discussed, which is a good thing. Hopefully something comes to fruition soon...