+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Looks matter

People prefer to look at good looking things. That requires some scientific study about people helping people?

They chose a poor city too - one notorious for stuck-uped-ness bent on a 'get ahead' attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    People prefer to look at good looking things. That requires some scientific study about people helping people?

They chose a poor city too - one notorious for stuck-uped-ness bent on a 'get ahead' attitude.
    Yes, but imagine how much simpler life would be if you didnt even for a moment think about any of this.

Sums it up:

When model Allison drops her file, there seems to be a sudden change in the weather. Is it raining men? A man even uses his cane to stop the pages from flying away.

“It was just amazing how people would flock to me to clean it up,” says Allison. “I have dropped my purse and wallet and people always help me pick it up. But I never really thought about if somebody else dropped their wallet, maybe they wouldn't help them. It just seems strange to me.”
    The THING is, whereever she goes in the world, her life will be good.

What do ugly people do, avoid living in cities where people might be ****s? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

The THING is, whereever she goes in the world, her life will be good.
    Until she hits 30, when her looks start declining, and 40 when they start falling off a cliff.

Attractive women have the hardest (inevitable) fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    Until she hits 30, when her looks start declining, and 40 when they start falling off a cliff.

Not always mate, many turn into MILFs, and unlike young baldies, at least they got to enjoy their 20s, and 30s.

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post

That is not always true. There are a couple of older women at work that do not look there age.

One is 48 and the other is about 50. The one that is 48 spends $$$ to stay that way, plus she exercises almost every day. The other one exercises 2x a day but doesn't do the sandpaper treatments or anything else like the other one. I would say both look 10+ years younger than they really are.

women probably spend more $$ on aging treatments than we do on hair stuff.

If you are up late at night watch that infomercial with Cindy Crawford pushing that anti-aging cream. The spokes women is valerie bertinelli.
    The whole commercial is people gushing how young Cindy looks. Well Valerie (50's)is close to 10 years older than Cindy(40's) but to me, looks noticeable younger/better.

****ing depressing man.

Why can't hairloss be a treatable condition. I wouldn't mind it if I could properly treat it without potentially ****ing my endocrine system up.

God has a way of playing sick jokes on men.
    If God existed... he wouldnt have designed us to have our reproductive organs in a mish mash with our urinary system.

They can augment facial features but not hair lol.

You can just get plastic surgery these days anyway if you're THAT bothered - most people dont care - but hair loss is something different, it takes you from being a normal 25 year old to lookng like a 55 year old loser.

...unfortunately... plastic surgery cant help you... nothing can if you get to that stage

My hairloss is incredibly slow, still very thick hair, just a NW2. I just hope it stays this way.

What were your results on fin?
    Maintenance of existing hair, thickening of hairs that were miniaturizing, and minor regrowth (mostly in the crown area and a little on top of my scalp). I am a NW2 but I'm a diffuse thinner. I never had a problem with "slick bald" areas, it was that I was diffuse thinning all over the top of my head. My hair took on a more "wispy" quality because of the miniaturization and I hated it.
    It's gotten significantly better, to the point that I can style my hair to look like a NW1, but it's still a far cry from my teenage hair which I now realize was awesome. I can't wear the same styles I used to and I wouldn't feel comfortable going swimming, or out in strong wind.
    Basically I don't live life to the fullest because I don't want anyone noticing that I've lost hair. It sucks. Fin and keto have worked well for me but really I just want my "real" hair back.

Looks matter but if you're living on looks you're going to live an unhappy life because eventually they wain. The people who are happiest are those who accept themselves for who they are and do the same for others.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    Looks matter but if you're living on looks you're going to live an unhappy life because eventually they wain. The people who are happiest are those who accept themselves for who they are and do the same for others.
    TBH I don't ask for much - all I ask for is that I don't go bald. (without ****ing my body up)

Is that too much to ask God?

Yours,

Yeahyeahyeah