Hey guys, 19 and well you can guess the rest....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamieon
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by john2399
    Not that much. I bascially wear a hat everytime i go out which sucks because its so annoying to hide under it. As for the girls, all i go for is one night stands because i just can't open up to any girl and tell them im actually losing my hair at 19.
    One night stands arent even an option for me so I suppose thats one positive for you

Yeah I wear a baseball cap everywhere too, it sucks to hide

Im starting college in September doing a 4 year degree. I really dont know how Im going to get through it

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jamieon
      One night stands arent even an option for me so I suppose thats one positive for you

Yeah I wear a baseball cap everywhere too, it sucks to hide

Im starting college in September doing a 4 year degree. I really dont know how Im going to get through it
      One night stands suck after while thou it just sucks because you can't even connect with someone. Yeah as for the wearing the baseball cap all the time, its just hell. I was away at school last year and i wore a cap everywhere. For some advice when you start your new school, do not wear a cap at all. Just be you and don't hide under it. All i did was hide under my hat and i felt like i was in prison. Plus there is no worse feeling when some lil bitch takes off your hat and your there just embarssed as hell. I would just go for girls that are seniors because they may be a lil more understanding.

Comment

• Jamieon
        • Jul 2012

One night stands suck after while thou it just sucks because you can't even connect with someone. Yeah as for the wearing the baseball cap all the time, its just hell. I was away at school last year and i wore a cap everywhere. For some advice when you start your new school, do not wear a cap at all. Just be you and don't hide under it. All i did was hide under my hat and i felt like i was in prison. Plus there is no worse feeling when some lil bitch takes off your hat and your there just embarssed as hell. I would just go for girls that are seniors because they may be a lil more understanding.
        I might do that It will all depend on my mood on that all important first day

Thanks for all the advice john

Comment

• ThinningB420
          • Apr 2012

What if you went slick bald and tanned a bit? Maybe then you wouldn't feel as insecure and could try and start a relationship. Sometimes slick bald can look good.

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

All the propecia talk is false. I never had any problems and it really can slow your hairloss down but its up to you. As for the rogaine it helped thicken my hair alot. It works best for thinning hair. Most of our goals right now is to keep what hair we have left, so thats what im trying to do until histogen or something comes out. It is a painful wait thou!
            Stop spreading misinformation.

Comment

• john2399
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
              Stop spreading misinformation.
              About what ?

Comment

• Jamieon
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by ThinningB420
                What if you went slick bald and tanned a bit? Maybe then you wouldn't feel as insecure and could try and start a relationship. Sometimes slick bald can look good.
                A tan in ireland? lol

I agree though black guys and tanned guys look a lot better with shaved/compltetly bald

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
                  No it just means you have a lot of DHT and you're entire body is super sensitive to DHT, not only your scalp.

It's just genetics.

Well I guess at least you don't have DUPA or AA, there is aderans and if successful that will help you out. Histogen may help out too
                  So do you mean Fin may have a negative impact on him?

Comment

Working...