+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    post photos and people will give you the best advice here.

getting on fin is very serious choice that has to be well chosen buddy.

Let me ask you a couple of questions bro:

do you have hairy arms/body, acne, oily scalp, oily forehead and all that DHT stuff?
    I would'nt think my arms are any hairier than the next guys but yeah I do have hairy arms, I have an awful lot of body hair yeah especially chest hair it's like a rug,oily forehead yes and and slightly oily scalp I guess

Im assuming all these things are a bad sign, I will just pay the crazy price and go see a doctor and get bloods done and all that malarchy I guess its the next step

Quote Originally Posted by Jamieon View Post
    I would'nt think my arms are any hairier than the next guys but yeah I do have hairy arms, I have an awful lot of body hair yeah especially chest hair it's like a rug,oily forehead yes and and slightly oily scalp I guess

Im assuming all these things are a bad sign, I will just pay the crazy price and go see a doctor and get bloods done and all that malarchy I guess its the next step
    No it just means you have a lot of DHT and you're entire body is super sensitive to DHT, not only your scalp.

It's just genetics.

Well I guess at least you don't have DUPA or AA, there is aderans and if successful that will help you out. Histogen may help out too

Jamieon, you still go out and stuff? hows the girls for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Jamieon, you still go out and stuff? hows the girls for you ?
    I rarely go out but the odd time I would maybe go to the pub with 2 of the lads

As for the girls I have none and have not had a girlfriend since I was 17 and my hair was only receeding but now I would'nt even go near a girl I deem It pointless especially a girl my own age what would she have to gain from going out with me? I mean personally I think Im a very nice guy and have time for everybody but they would not see this side to me as they only see one thing

How about yourself John?

I rarely go out but the odd time I would maybe go to the pub with 2 of the lads

As for the girls I have none and have not had a girlfriend since I was 17 and my hair was only receeding but now I would'nt even go near a girl I deem It pointless especially a girl my own age what would she have to gain from going out with me? I mean personally I think Im a very nice guy and have time for everybody but they would not see this side to me as they only see one thing

How about yourself John?
    Not that much. I bascially wear a hat everytime i go out which sucks because its so annoying to hide under it. As for the girls, all i go for is one night stands because i just can't open up to any girl and tell them im actually losing my hair at 19.

Not that much. I bascially wear a hat everytime i go out which sucks because its so annoying to hide under it. As for the girls, all i go for is one night stands because i just can't open up to any girl and tell them im actually losing my hair at 19.
    One night stands arent even an option for me so I suppose thats one positive for you

Yeah I wear a baseball cap everywhere too, it sucks to hide

Im starting college in September doing a 4 year degree. I really dont know how Im going to get through it

One night stands arent even an option for me so I suppose thats one positive for you

Yeah I wear a baseball cap everywhere too, it sucks to hide

Im starting college in September doing a 4 year degree. I really dont know how Im going to get through it
    One night stands suck after while thou it just sucks because you can't even connect with someone. Yeah as for the wearing the baseball cap all the time, its just hell. I was away at school last year and i wore a cap everywhere. For some advice when you start your new school, do not wear a cap at all. Just be you and don't hide under it. All i did was hide under my hat and i felt like i was in prison. Plus there is no worse feeling when some lil bitch takes off your hat and your there just embarssed as hell. I would just go for girls that are seniors because they may be a lil more understanding.

One night stands suck after while thou it just sucks because you can't even connect with someone. Yeah as for the wearing the baseball cap all the time, its just hell. I was away at school last year and i wore a cap everywhere. For some advice when you start your new school, do not wear a cap at all. Just be you and don't hide under it. All i did was hide under my hat and i felt like i was in prison. Plus there is no worse feeling when some lil bitch takes off your hat and your there just embarssed as hell. I would just go for girls that are seniors because they may be a lil more understanding.
    I might do that It will all depend on my mood on that all important first day

Thanks for all the advice john

What if you went slick bald and tanned a bit? Maybe then you wouldn't feel as insecure and could try and start a relationship. Sometimes slick bald can look good.

All the propecia talk is false. I never had any problems and it really can slow your hairloss down but its up to you. As for the rogaine it helped thicken my hair alot. It works best for thinning hair. Most of our goals right now is to keep what hair we have left, so thats what im trying to do until histogen or something comes out. It is a painful wait thou!
    Stop spreading misinformation.