+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    lilpauly,

My name is Tracy not Stacy and what you have said is largely not true. I do think it is silly for a male who is not transgendered to risk side effects because they want to restore a juvenile/feminine hair line. If any of you guys are transgendered, I am O.K. with that. I have a very dear friend who used to be a guy. So I can understand why you would want to do that. Otherwise, I just don't get it.

To say that I think the unproven grey market treatments are a scam is not very accurate. My concern is about the side effects that you guys do not yet know about. They are going to be there and they might be a lot worse than you guys expect them to be. The safety of these questionable treatments has not been appropriately established. The risk you are taking is a foolish risk. You cannot say that they are safe because you do not know if they are safe.
    tracy i will be a nw1 this is my mission and i will complete it!

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post

Tracy just going by the books, nothing wrong with that. She is trying to protect us from all that stuff we put in our bald heads.

Although these things haven't gone through clinical trials, we know from experience people have been using it for years and are safe.

I think it's a risk we take but small and worth it.

lilpauly,

My name is Tracy not Stacy and what you have said is largely not true. I do think it is silly for a male who is not transgendered to risk side effects because they want to restore a juvenile/feminine hair line. If any of you guys are transgendered, I am O.K. with that. I have a very dear friend who used to be a guy. So I can understand why you would want to do that. Otherwise, I just don't get it.

To say that I think the unproven grey market treatments are a scam is not very accurate. My concern is about the side effects that you guys do not yet know about. They are going to be there and they might be a lot worse than you guys expect them to be. The safety of these questionable treatments has not been appropriately established. The risk you are taking is a foolish risk. You cannot say that they are safe because you do not know if they are safe.
    A calculated risk. Just like fin is a calculated risk. Some people are taking too big a risk, but as long as they know that, fine.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

you should get on oral equol though instead of topical

The only thing that can turn a NW7 into nw1 is saw palmetto clinical studies have proved this.

I do think it is silly for a male who is not transgendered to risk side effects because they want to restore a juvenile/feminine hair line. If any of you guys are transgendered, I am O.K. with that. I have a very dear friend who used to be a guy. So I can understand why you would want to do that. Otherwise, I just don't get it.
    This strikes me as a sexist remark. How can you, on the one hand, say it is ok to want a juvenile hairline if you are a transgender (which you are careful to say you 'understand'), and on the other hand say it's 'silly' and you 'don't get' why a heterosexual man would want a 'feminine' hairline. Some men do not want any signs of hairloss. They want *strong* hairlines to imply superior genetics or else they just like the way that hairline looks, simple as that. If you are so accepting then you should understand and not criticize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    If you are so accepting then you should understand and not criticize it.
    I'm not criticizing. I just don't get it. There's a difference.

Men and women have different hair lines. That's nature. That's the way it is supposed to be. Men and women are supposed to be different. Men and women are supposed to look different. A feminine hair line does not make a man look genetically superior, it makes him look like a girl. If he is transgendered, I am O.K. with that. If not, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    This strikes me as a sexist remark. How can you, on the one hand, say it is ok to want a juvenile hairline if you are a transgender (which you are careful to say you 'understand'), and on the other hand say it's 'silly' and you 'don't get' why a heterosexual man would want a 'feminine' hairline. Some men do not want any signs of hairloss. They want *strong* hairlines to imply superior genetics or else they just like the way that hairline looks, simple as that. If you are so accepting then you should understand and not criticize it.
    exactly. what is wrong with trying to restore a hairline ?

exactly. what is wrong with trying to restore a hairline ?
    Nothing if you are transgendered. Otherwise the risk you are taking heavily outweighs your perceived benefit. You are out of your mind and you do not know what are talking about. You do not know what you are doing and you clearly do not have a healthy respect for the risk you are taking. There is absolutely no no way most women I know would date a guy like you - and your hair has nothing to do with it. It's your careless attitude. How is a women to know what parts of her life that level of carelessness would carry into? She doesn't know, so a smart woman would stay away from you.

Nothing if you are transgendered. Otherwise the risk you are taking heavily outweighs your perceived benefit. You are out of your mind and you do not know what are talking about. You do not know what you are doing and you clearly do not have a healthy respect for the risk you are taking. There is absolutely no no way most women I know would date a guy like you - and your hair has nothing to do with it. It's your careless attitude.
    tracy i can provide u clinical studies of just about everything in my regimen. in fact cb and asc will have a acne cream on the market in the coming years. what in my regimen is unsafe? what it my regimen would make me transgendered?