+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    This is why ethical hair restoration surgeons will not perform surgery to restore a juvenile hair line for a male, unless he is transgendered. This is why ethical hair restoration doctors generally will not prescribe medications for a male who simply wants to try to restore his juvenile hair line. The risk of using the medication outweighs the perceived benefit, unless he is transgendered.
    They dont restore it due to a lack of donor hair, in case of future balding.

if any1 wants to restore a a juvenile hairline they should have a regimen like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    This is such nonsense, and only exists in the HT community. I know a lot of old men that are literally NW1 / youthful hairline as adults and old men, and they look totally normal.

Please find me an old person with a teen hairline, then demonstrate that he looks weird and odd.

Anyone who thinks a juvenile hairline looks odd, is a bit of an idiot tbh. With a receeded hairline, it looks like apart of your hair is missing.

These guys WONT be as photogenic (Aside from obama) if they were slick bald.

judge napolitano has the best f'n hairline known to man

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    judge napolitano has the best f'n hairline known to man
    this guys beats it:

age 67

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    They dont restore it due to a lack of donor hair, in case of future balding.
    That is not the main reason. The main reason is because it is not normal for an adult male to have a juvenile hair line. The risk of the surgery outweighs the perceived benefit. Now go away and don't ever read or respond to anything I write. Call into the show on Tuesday's at 8:00pm eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    if any1 wants to restore a a juvenile hairline they should have a regimen like me.
    And they will eventually become a gelding - just like you will be.

Anyone who thinks a juvenile hairline looks odd, is a bit of an idiot tbh.
    Its down to opinion. It looks kind of odd on a lot of grown men who retain it IMO, especially beyond a certain age, and many others feel the same way--probably because most men don't keep it beyond their early to mid 20s (including those who don't have MPB until much later, if ever).
    I'm not saying it always looks awkward, just that it often does, especially on white guys.
    Obama actually doesn't have his juvenile hairline; it has risen and squared off compared to when he was a child/teen.
    With Reagan it's harder to make a comparison since I see very few childhood pictures of his, and in the ones I've seen his hairstyle kind of conceals the corners. However it's very possible, going by those photos, that his juvenile hairline was more of a clean arch, with the corners having backed up a bit when he became an adult. (You can't tell so much in the pic you posted, but in many other pics of him, including when he was much younger, you can distinguish a bit more of a squarish shape to the hairline--especially on the right side--and a more noticeable peak in the middle.)

Bottom line is that none of us have to justify our personal ideal hairlines to each other. We want to feel good about ourselves, not impress random dudes on BTT.
    For what it's worth I'd gladly take my baby hairline if it meant also getting rid of the diffuse thinning I developed as an adult.

Edit: I might be wrong about which side of Reagan's hairline was further back. The way his hair was combed made a noticeable difference in how his hairline appeared from pic to pic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this guys beats it:

age 67
    2020's research pays off: the missing link has been discovered!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    That is not the main reason. The main reason is because it is not normal for an adult male to have a juvenile hair line. The risk of the surgery outweighs the perceived benefit. Now go away and don't ever read or respond to anything I write. Call into the show on Tuesday's at 8:00pm eastern time.

And they will eventually become a gelding - just like you will be.
    i'm not going to grow tits or a vagina taking cb, asc j9, rum, and dut!

Anyone who thinks a juvenile hairline looks odd, is a bit of an idiot tbh. With a receeded hairline, it looks like apart of your hair is missing.

These guys WONT be as photogenic (Aside from obama) if they were slick bald.
    Well if that is what you consider a juvenile hairline, then maybe I can agree with you. I don't consider obama to have a juvenile hairline by any means. Heck I just saw a picture of my grandfather (dads side) for the first time since i was probably 7=8 years old and never realized how much hair he had. At 55-60 he had a lot more than Obama does now. Regan comes very close but not quite to what I am talking about. I will see if I can find a pic but have you ever seen a girl with her hair pulled back. Often, but not always, their hairlines are very round/circular. To me that says girl. A square full head of hair is ok, I mean the round circle pattern looks weird on an older guy.

With that said I know some guys now want to be feminine and if that's your thing, nothing wrong with that...