+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Much respect to Tracy C!

I believe that the majority of the members of this forum are honest, respectful people just trying to get information about hair loss and write about their experiences and learn so that they can be helped. Unfortunately there are several active posters who have no respect for anything or anyone one. They believe that they can constantly derail, threads, insult people and post bullshit with impunity.

These assholes are poisonous to this community and I for one wish they would not be allowed here, but I understand why the admins permit, even assholes to get help on this forum and I respect them for that. However valuable posters like Tracy C deserve all of our respect and I want to to propose that when any of us see complete assholes like 20/20 viciously attack and disrespect her or any other poster on this forum that we take a stand and speak out against it.

It’s poisonous people like 20/20 that ruin all of the hair loss forums and I am sick of these bad apples ****ing things up for the rest of us. People on all of the forums want 20/20 to be banned because he is such an obnoxious, know it all fool, and if we all ban together to drown his bullshit out, maybe he will just go away.

Tracy, this post if for you. Thanks you for your knowledgeable, rational and helpful advice and I hope other members here can see through a lot of the bullshit that is posted by the trolls on all of the forums and listen to the good advice like yours.

2020 is a bit of a know-it-all, but to be fair, he actually does know-a-lot. He may be overzealous, but it's because he is very passionate about researching and discovering a cure for hairloss. Sometimes this does come out as aggressive, but I think he has plenty enough good about him to make up for his faults. It doesn't justify them, no, but he's not exactly here to make friends anyway. He's here to research hairloss, and he's perfectly willing to share his findings.

Tracy C is not without her faults either, you know? She's a bit of a know-it-all too, but she similarly does know-a-lot. And don't act like she's not waaaaaay oversensitive sometimes. But she's also way more likely to try to be kind to someone who is going through some shit. That, if you ask me, is an essential part of a hairloss community, which 2020 is not that keen on. But this place would be nearly useless if people weren't out there looking in to new things, reporting back, etc. I wouldn't want to go without either of those guys.

They both have pros and cons, and I think it's a little arrogant of you to act like you speak for everyone on anything.

I support good people and prefer not to be around poisonous people like 20/20. He is far less knowledgeable then you think, as much of his information is just regurgitated nonsense from other uniformed people. What real word experience does he really have? He is disrespectful of everyone and acts like a jerk.

I never said I speak for everyone on this forum, but I do believe that many people feel the same way that I do. I respect your opinion, but I do not believe that 20/20 is an asset to this forum, and only detracts from the good that is being done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    2020 is a bit of a know-it-all, but to be fair, he actually does know-a-lot. He may be overzealous, but it's because he is very passionate about researching and discovering a cure for hairloss. Sometimes this does come out as aggressive, but I think he has plenty enough good about him to make up for his faults. It doesn't justify them, no, but he's not exactly here to make friends anyway. He's here to research hairloss, and he's perfectly willing to share his findings.

Tracy C is not without her faults either, you know? She's a bit of a know-it-all too, but she similarly does know-a-lot. And don't act like she's not waaaaaay oversensitive sometimes. But she's also way more likely to try to be kind to someone who is going through some shit. That, if you ask me, is an essential part of a hairloss community, which 2020 is not that keen on. But this place would be nearly useless if people weren't out there looking in to new things, reporting back, etc. I wouldn't want to go without either of those guys.

They both have pros and cons, and I think it's a little arrogant of you to act like you speak for everyone on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    It’s poisonous people like 20/20 that ruin all of the hair loss forums and I am sick of these bad apples ****ing things up for the rest of us. People on all of the forums want 20/20 to be banned because he is such an obnoxious, know it all fool, and if we all ban together to drown his bullshit out, maybe he will just go away.
    How am I ruining this forum? Which post in particular don't you like?

Did this all start when I made a comment about how your local doctor knows much less about hair loss than your average BTT user?

2020 you are obviously not a good person and you are an asshole on so many levels it would fill 20 pages to quote all of the hurtful, obnoxious and dangerous posts that you've made here. Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    How am I ruining this forum? Which post in particular don't you like?

Did this all start when I made a comment about how your local doctor knows much less about hair loss than your average BTT user?

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    2020 you are obviously not a good person and you are an asshole on so many levels it would fill 20 pages to quote all of the hurtful, obnoxious and dangerous posts that you've made here. Grow up!
    like what? Which posts are you talking about?

i agree with davey boy's post here.

While both 2020 and Tracy are far from perfect, you really have to take what people say over the internet with a pinch of salt.
    2020 has gave out some great info here and searches alot of forums and comes back with his findings, Tracy has some sound advice too.

But its pointless rants like this that do more harm then good. If you have a issue with a forum member just ignore them or contact a admin to make a complaint.

can an admin delete this thread please. this has nothing to do with hairloss...

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

we should not try to scare away but treasure a member with such knowledge, passion and beauty...

thank you Tracy!!

Its good that we have a variety of posters of here. Even highlander/scorpion makes me laugh sometimes. 2020 is just passionate and hairloss is a very emotive subject. I don't think there should be a thread hating on 2020! Like Davey Jones said, he does actually know a fair bit!

2020 hates on everyone, look how he baited Scorpion and look how he treats Tracy. He’s a very bad person, but I never said that he should not have the right to post here. He just needs to grow up and stop poisoning this forum with his immature bullshit. He needs to be called out for the asshole that he is!
    Why do you think all of the other forums want to or have banned him?

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Its good that we have a variety of posters of here. Even highlander/scorpion makes me laugh sometimes. 2020 is just passionate and hairloss is a very emotive subject. I don't think there should be a thread hating on 2020! Like Davey Jones said, he does actually know a fair bit!