Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
    According to the NW-H scale, NW1 is "no hair loss." The drawing to me looks like an adult hairline rather than a round juvenile one, so I'm guessing that's what it's supposed to represent (i.e. childhood hairlines aren't represented on Norwood Hamilton)

I'd put lilpauly at a NW1 from his picture. I actually think it looks good. I'm just not prepared to take the same risks at this point.
    it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference

Comment

• 25 going on 65
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by lilpauly
      it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference
      I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
      Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
        I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
        Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?
        its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!

Comment

• mpb47
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
          The fact that it MAY start at the back, is worrying in itself.

A guy with their original hairline, is much more likely not to suffer that same fate.
          Never let your guard down as far as that goes. I have 2 older friends who basically had no loss till 40 for one, 50 for the other and they are both pretty bald now NW4-5.

Comment

• Maradona
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
            its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!
            Damn bro I can finally see your hairline. You got MPB's balls on a nutcracker.

You must get so laid bro. How do you even have time to be on the forums !

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
              Damn bro I can finally see your hairline. You got MPB's balls on a nutcracker.

You must get so laid bro. How do you even have time to be on the forums !
              its amazing how hairloss/gaining hair can change your looks. i wish i could get laid more often

Comment

Working...