Much respect to Tracy C! - Page 8 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I think I am giving up on this. It is all around us and I don't understand why so many can't or won't see it. Arguing over it is just taking time away from those who actually do need help so I'm throwing in the towel on this. Lilpauly's hair line as seen in his avatar looks better than normal for a guy. The risks he is taking to "improve" something that doesn't need improvement is foolish - and I hope others have the intelligence to see that.





    I am sorry that you feel that way about it but it is what it is. It is not normal for a male to retain a juvenile hair line. That is a female trait. Not a male trait. Call in during the show on Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern time - or just talk to a qualified hair restoration doctor about it.
    yes my hairline has improved alot. tracy i was a nw 2! now i'm nw 1.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2009 hairline.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	15843   Click image for larger version

Name:	hairline today 1.jpg

Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	15844  

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    now i'm nw 1.5
    You are not a Nowood 1.5. Your hair line looks almost juvenile and girly. The risks you are taking are foolish and reckless. Pulling other people into what you are doing is downright unethical.

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I just tried to find examples and the NW charts are conflicting themselves. This is not helpful. Some say a Norwood 1 is a juvenile hairline and a Norwood 2 is a mature hair line. But I know a juvenile hair line does not look like a Norwood 1... I'm just going to bed.
    NW1 is the start of hairloss, then NW2 is when it progresses further.

    Most NW1s end up as NW2s

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    According to the NW-H scale, NW1 is "no hair loss." The drawing to me looks like an adult hairline rather than a round juvenile one, so I'm guessing that's what it's supposed to represent (i.e. childhood hairlines aren't represented on Norwood Hamilton)

    I'd put lilpauly at a NW1 from his picture. I actually think it looks good. I'm just not prepared to take the same risks at this point.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You are not a Nowood 1.5. Your hair line looks almost juvenile and girly. The risks you are taking are foolish and reckless. Pulling other people into what you are doing is downright unethical.
    my hairline is work in progress! another inch and i will be a happy! until then the fight goes on! im here to tell people what worked for me! i wish people would buy some equal or ru because these treatments showed so much promise in clinical studies!

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    According to the NW-H scale, NW1 is "no hair loss." The drawing to me looks like an adult hairline rather than a round juvenile one, so I'm guessing that's what it's supposed to represent (i.e. childhood hairlines aren't represented on Norwood Hamilton)

    I'd put lilpauly at a NW1 from his picture. I actually think it looks good. I'm just not prepared to take the same risks at this point.
    it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    it looks ok! i cheated i lifted my forehead. compare that to the pic from 2009 and thats a big difference
    I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
    Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I won't lie the results look impressive. Besides dut, fin, minox and keto, what parts of your regimen do you think are doing the heavy lifting?
    Did it take the full 3 years to get from the before picture to the pic in your avatar?
    its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!

  9. #79
    Senior Member mpb47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The fact that it MAY start at the back, is worrying in itself.

    A guy with their original hairline, is much more likely not to suffer that same fate.
    Never let your guard down as far as that goes. I have 2 older friends who basically had no loss till 40 for one, 50 for the other and they are both pretty bald now NW4-5.

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    its tough to say. u only need 1 dht blocker i m sure. in my eyes hairloss can be restored if the hair follicle is not dead!
    Damn bro I can finally see your hairline. You got MPB's balls on a nutcracker.

    You must get so laid bro. How do you even have time to be on the forums !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Two consultations, two opposing opinions?
07-03-2022 10:55 AM
by JFR
Last Post By JFR
Today 02:40 AM
1600 FUE results, short hair, interview, Dr. Lindsey
02-16-2022 04:59 AM
Last Post By joana
Yesterday 07:31 PM
Celebrity Hairline Disasters - How To Avoid the Kyle Christie Effect
02-16-2018 02:47 PM
Last Post By cpahar90
Yesterday 04:06 AM
Question on number of grafts
Yesterday 02:30 AM
Last Post By Omorac1981
Yesterday 04:02 AM
11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By totoking
07-05-2022 11:01 PM