+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Racist?

Then go appreciate her. She's helpful to many people here, though I dont agree with her attitude at times. You cant expect to get along with everyone.

But this thread is still quite sad.

She should respect herself, the internet is a vacuum of the soul.

Everyone has a right to his own opinion, inside the moral, legal and political correctnes boundaries. However some people on this forum think a difference of opinion means a personal attack against them, so they all react differently, dramatically and aggresively usually.
    If we are going to judge someone for having a different opinion we might as well open political camps and prisons and go back to communism, which is a VERY bad thing (in case anyone wonders).

The thread says Much respect to Tracy C but then it goes on in attacking and insulting another forum member. Pointless, useless, wrong. I find myself not sharing the same opinions as Tracy C or 2020, but still no need to insult them nor do I have anything against them. I don't even know them...

However I take everything said here as a grain of salt. Since we are all just speculating. Which is not our fault as we are all being kept in dark (by Histogen, Replicel, etc.). However thats how research works...

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Go back to Stormfront you racist ****! This is a Stacy appreciation thread. A thread where we make a good contributor of this forum feel good about herself.

If you have nothing nice to say about him then you can just not post at all. But I for one appreciate his advice! (just not when she calls me mentally unstable)
    Loool... Stacy

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Everyone has a right to his own opinion, inside the moral, legal and political correctnes boundaries.
    [IMG]http://www.*****************/interact/images/smilies/sad006.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    [IMG]http://www.*****************/interact/images/smilies/sad006.gif[/IMG]
    Whats sad about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post

No I don't. I'm a little fuzzy on where it is because the doctors seem to be a little fuzzy on where it is - but I know a Norwood 3 is beyond an adult mature male hair line.
    Hint:

It doesnt exist.

Slow/fast mpb is progressive.

Every bald man develops a mature hairline at some point.

Its always good to see people enthusiastic about trying to resolve hair loss.

lol@Stacy.

NW7 is just a mature hairline.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Whats sad about it?
    you saying you only have a right to an opinion if it's morally right, legal (?) and politically correct

20/20 knws what he's talking about! stacy thinks any1 who wants to restore a hairline is crazy. she thinks experimental treatments backed by clinical studies is scam.

lilpauly,

My name is Tracy not Stacy and what you have said is largely not true. I do think it is silly for a male who is not transgendered to risk side effects because they want to restore a juvenile/feminine hair line. If any of you guys are transgendered, I am O.K. with that. I have a very dear friend who used to be a guy. So I can understand why you would want to do that. Otherwise, I just don't get it.

To say that I think the unproven grey market treatments are a scam is not very accurate. My concern is about the side effects that you guys do not yet know about. They are going to be there and they might be a lot worse than you guys expect them to be. The safety of these questionable treatments has not been appropriately established. The risk you are taking is a foolish risk. You cannot say that they are safe because you do not know if they are safe.