+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I like 20/20 and tracy. Both of them know what they talking about. We ain't trying to make friends here, just trying to get the right info and so on.

It’s about mutual respect. 2020 respects nothing and if you want to get the right info, 2020 needs to be respectful of people like Tracy who are providing it. Believe me if 2020 is half the asshole in the real world as he is here, he is not the type of person who can maintain friendships, but he should not bring his poisonous attitude to a place where we are all looking for help and as you put it the right info. Sometimes people need to be called out on their shit and 2020 has been very hateful and just needs to show other people the respect that we all deserve, and this includes himself.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    I like 20/20 and tracy. Both of them know what they talking about. We ain't trying to make friends here, just trying to get the right info and so on.

I don't post a lot, but I think both 2020 and Tracy C are two of the best contributors here.

By the way, I have rarely seen 2020 disrespecting anyone.

Guys remember, we are not here to make friends. We're here to try to solve this hair loss shit.

I’d say 2020 is a pretty disrespectful dude and he does act like a jackass a lot , but Tracy gets kind of pissy too. He needs to dial down the attitude and stick to posting good info and maybe Tracy could just do her thing without feeling like she always has to defend herself. Personally I think this is a good topic, 2020 has a really bad attitude and Tracy, while she does lash out sometimes is basically in the right.

2020 is mostly well-meaning, he's just a bit too abrasive in his delivery.

Tracy C is very tolerant, and genuinely seems like she wants to help people.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I hate how Stacy always tell me I'm crazy..l.
    I don't tell you your crazy. I tell you that you need therapy - because you do. You really really do - and soon.

...and she pretends like NW3 is a mature hairline.
    No I don't. I'm a little fuzzy on where it is because the doctors seem to be a little fuzzy on where it is - but I know a Norwood 3 is beyond an adult mature male hair line.

I think a big deal is being made out of this. They're both good contributors to the site. Tracy is more straight forward and politically correct, tells you the proven truth about treatments, tells you the truth if you don't use finasteride, you're fudged. While 2020 will tell you about treatments you've never heard before, that may work. And he also seems to know about future treatments.

I hate how Stacy always tell me I'm crazy, and she pretends like NW3 is a mature hairline.

Stacy, if you are reading this, I love you, but I think we need to work out our differences once and for all.
    Stop flirting with Tracy.

What are you people new to the internet or somethig? Lool. Who cares what someone says behind a screen. And last time I checked, 2020 posts alot of info... A lot more than insults and Tracy is awesome too. And Lmfao @ the guy who said Stacy.

This is really sad. Are you all going to have a 'internet group hug'?

Are there a lot of people here were not hugged as a child?

Get a life.