+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default To the naysayers

As distressing as hairloss is, imagine if you were born in the 1950s, and were balding. Or another era where there were no hairloss treatments.

What would you do then? There is no hope at this point, you are doomed to be bald.

All this Histogen/Gho etc etc bashing has got to stop, be grateful that you are going bald in an era where you may possibly reverse it.

So with that said, those bitching about HSC being released 2014, and not now, should be grateful that it will be released in the next couple of years.

rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    As distressing as hairloss is, imagine if you were born in the 1950s, and were balding. Or another era where there were no hairloss treatments.

What would you do then? There is no hope at this point, you are doomed to be bald.

All this Histogen/Gho etc etc bashing has got to stop, be grateful that you are going bald in an era where you may possibly reverse it.

So with that said, those bitching about HSC being released 2014, and not now, should be grateful that it will be released in the next couple of years.

rant over.
    Bro, you're like a norwood 2 shedding 3 hairs a day. I think you should move on with your life, why the **** are you even depressed? By the time you start looking like a real bald guy, you will have histogen at your feet.

Some of us have very agressive hairloss and some people don't even have donors. So we won't make it with hair to histogen.

As for the slow balding guys, there is nothing to bitch about but there's no way in hell I'll make you guys them understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Bro, you're like a norwood 2 shedding 3 hairs a day. I think you should move on with your life, why the **** are you even depressed? By the time you start looking like a real bald guy, you will have histogen at your feet.

Some of us have very agressive hairloss and some people don't even have donors. So we won't make it with hair to histogen.

As for the slow balding guys, there is nothing to bitch about but there's no way in hell I'll make you guys them understand that.
    Im still just as concerned about my hairloss as the next guy, best way to describe it - a slow painful death. BTW having a NW2 isnt great, I can no longer grow my hair out and rock longer styles. Because it grows like tin tins hair.

But I keep hope for the future.

YOU will make to histogen.

In the 50s people got married at 22, women stayed home, and men worked in factories for 40 years.

I would have rather have gone bald in the 50s.

Im still just as concerned about my hairloss as the next guy, best way to describe it - a slow painful death. BTW having a NW2 isnt great, I can no longer grow my hair out and rock longer styles. Because it grows like tin tins hair.

But I keep hope for the future.

Shedding pretty bad bro. I hope you're right.

You are norwood 2 bro grow your hair long. I'm also nw2 going to nw3.

I have my hair long and look like a rockstar. Temples are pretty hidden.

But my shedding has become agressive. 150 hairs in the shower, big red flag right there bro.

I didn't shed that bad before. I'm starting to blame fin on it after having so many side effects kick in months later.

This ^ you'll make it man. Im sure the RU will hold up until whenever we get a treatment.

Who says histogen is coming out in 2014? last i heard it was 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    2016 - US release date.

Earlier in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Who said 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Shedding pretty bad bro. I hope you're right.

You are norwood 2 bro grow your hair long. I'm also nw2 going to nw3.

I have my hair long and look like a rockstar. Temples are pretty hidden.

But my shedding has become agressive. 150 hairs in the shower, big red flag right there bro.

I didn't shed that bad before. I'm starting to blame fin on it after having so many side effects kick in months later.
    Tried growing it out, just looks shit. V shaped hairline gets emphasised.

But it's cool, my hairdresser really cuts my hair well when short. Have it short and messy.

Tip:

Early Norwoods, go to a top stylist. They can do wonders.