+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by alanrudy View Post
    Great information! Thanks for starting this thread rdawg! Have spent hours and hours reading here to get a lot of this same information you conveniently summarized. Imho, there should be some way we can get a quick summary of relatively objective answers to the most important questions we all have of each treatment so we can save having to go through pages and pages of offtopic/not as important info but you gotta take the good with the bad I guess. Maybe you can edit it as new information is put out or give your opinion about RU and/or natural treatments too.
    I will definitely update it when I get new information unfortunately new info usually only comes every 6 months or so!

I'll give an update in December as many things like Histogen, Allergan, Replicel etc. will be ending their current phases by then. Allergan I believe has an update in September, while Histogen will be updated in October I believe.

There is new info on the horizon, either positive or negative but new info none the less!

As for RU/Natural treatments i'm no expert so i'd reccomend looking up specific info/threads on those. I'm currently on "the big 3" or in other words nizoral, Minoxidil and Propecia but i'm pretty early in these treatments(a couple months) so no update yet.

Crazy how long ago this was wrote and nothing substantial released sense

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyIrish View Post
    Crazy how long ago this was wrote and nothing substantial released sense
    There's been plenty released since. Trials carried out, sometimes with results warranting further trials that are ongoing. Further funding sought and secured, companies and techniques bought and sold. Semi-near-term release dates made public. Piece after piece of the scientific jigsaw falling into place. And crucially... statistically-significant increases in hair being observed in some cases.

People talk as if all these researchers have been sat around with their thumb up their arse for the past X years when in reality there has been real progress made.

Quote Originally Posted by Handbeezy View Post
    There's been plenty released since. Trials carried out, sometimes with results warranting further trials that are ongoing. Further funding sought and secured, companies and techniques bought and sold. Semi-near-term release dates made public. Piece after piece of the scientific jigsaw falling into place. And crucially... statistically-significant increases in hair being observed in some cases.

People talk as if all these researchers have been sat around with their thumb up their arse for the past X years when in reality there has been real progress made.

Ok so it's October, the near towards 2017. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, CB was a promising solution. Is that even relevant now? What is relevant and do we have anything for sure coming out that will have better results than the Big 3? Not a cure, but something that will keep what you have or better.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Ok so it's October, the near towards 2017. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, CB was a promising solution. Is that even relevant now? What is relevant and do we have anything for sure coming out that will have better results than the Big 3? Not a cure, but something that will keep what you have or better.

I personally think all the chemical or cell based therapies are not working as well as plan because everyone is missing out on the fact hair loss is multiple approach cure only. People need to realize that we need cell based therapies plus increased blood flow. Neither alone will work.

So, CB is completely out the window? Is there anything promising that's inevitably coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    So, CB is completely out the window? Is there anything promising that's inevitably coming up?
    No. Nothing promising will be released in the near future.

Save for an FUE or stick to the Big 3. It's yours and my unfortunate reality.