+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Wong/4500 Grafts/Ten Months/Strip

This patient came to us from LA in September, 2011 to have as much of a reconstruction as possible. Dr. Wong and his team transplanted 4500 grafts in one procedure. The results photos and testimonial were compiled a few weeks ago before the patient made a move half-way around the world and he sent them to us a few days ago after he got settled in.

4,500 grafts at Hasson and Wong

Hello,
    I’m just about to head overseas. As such, the result pics you see have been taken in a hurry, a few by myself and another by a friend who wasn’t familiar with my camera. Sorry if they are not the best. But meeting with HT patients in person is always the best course of action. Now for my story . . .

I am currently 8-1/2 months post-op. I first experienced hair loss at the age of 20. I am now 36. Hair transplant wasn’t an option for me for a long while. After a lot of research and seeing some patients, I decided on Hasson and Wong. I flew up from L.A. Dr. Wong performed my surgery. He was an easy-going, professional guy. At no point did he try to steer me in a direction I didn’t want to go. We talked about my goals and went for a hairline that suited my face and age. He and everyone else—including the reps, the techs, and support staff—all treated me fabulously. The clinic has a stellar view of Vancouver. The hotel stay was also great.

As far as results go, I would say I am pretty pumped. But more than that, I have peace of mind. Like many who have dealt with hairloss, I also felt very self-conscious. In my case, painfully so. Now I feel so much more relaxed during social situations and elsewhere. If it’s windy out, I don’t care. Sun out at high noon? No problem. Picture time? Snap away. You get the point. I am considering a second procedure down the line to bring some additional density, but am in no rush. For now, I am content to focus on the things that really matter.

One final note to address . . . I always wondered what people would say if I got a hair transplant. The reactions have been interesting now that I have. My sister asked why my sideburns were so long, but didn’t mention my hair. My dad asked if I was on Rogaine. A buddy of mine told me my hair looked good. Otherwise, people don’t seem to notice. If they do, they haven’t mentioned it. No one has asked me if I had a hair transplant.

There you have it. In case you wonder, I take a daily dose of 1.25 mg of Finasteride to help keep the hairloss demons at bay.
    Cheers.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com