+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    This does not mean that I am anti-Gho. It is true he does not have a great past track record, but this does not mean that I do not want to see HST succeed. He might have figured things out and I truly hope that he has!
    If Gho doesnt teach other HT docs his technique freely, just like he was initially taught FUE, then Gho is a rotten douche bag...

Maradona - its not like you can afford Gho. He's a rip off and clearly doesn't care about you or me or 99% of balding people.

If he did he'd teach his technique and stop being a prick about it!

Gho - if you're reading this... Open Source it!!! Stop being a dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    If Gho doesnt teach other HT docs his technique freely, just like he was initially taught FUE, then Gho is a rotten douche bag...

Maradona - its not like you can afford Gho. He's a rip off and clearly doesn't care about you or me or 99% of balding people.

If he did he'd teach his technique and stop being a prick about it!

Gho - if you're reading this... Open Source it!!! Stop being a dick!
    His materials are patented and I fully believe in intellectual property. Without intellectual property rights, nobody would ever invent stuff because there would be no financial incentive to do anything and everybody would just get ripped off. He has developed a novel procedure and deserved to profit from it.

Gho is no more expensive than most HT docs (and in many cases cheaper at around $6/ graft)

And no, he clearly doesn't care about you, because you call him a douche, a prick, and a rotten douche bag, and expect an elective, cosmetic surgery to be free. I mean, why would he?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    you're insane... that is not how fibrosis work. Everything in a bald scalp is still intact except for a few key things. Read:
    http://www.jci.org/articles/view/44478#SEC3

Things like Histogen can definitely stimulate any hair on your body and make it grow it long. We're past this. The question now is: will it last
    http://www.*************/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    You've become a hairsite psycho . Hopefully I never go down that path.

But it is true, hairloss is irreversible at some point unless you create follicles de novo.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    His materials are patented and I fully believe in intellectual property. Without intellectual property rights, nobody would ever invent stuff because there would be no financial incentive to do anything and everybody would just get ripped off. He has developed a novel procedure and deserved to profit from it.

Gho is no more expensive than most HT docs (and in many cases cheaper at around $6/ graft)

And no, he clearly doesn't care about you, because you call him a douche, a prick, and a rotten douche bag, and expect an elective, cosmetic surgery to be free. I mean, why would he?
    What a load of naive bullshit. I can't stand outdated IP laws.

If the doctors that pioneered FUE patented FUE in the first place then your precious Gho wouldn't have made jack shit. Fcuk him.

If the doctors that pioneered FUE patented FUE in the first place then your precious Gho wouldn't have made jack shit. Fcuk him.
    Yeah... I used to like being able to swear properly.

**** Gho? **** Gho?

**** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

This does not mean that I am anti-Gho. It is true he does not have a great past track record, but this does not mean that I do not want to see HST succeed. He might have figured things out and I truly hope that he has!
    I am certainly NOT anti-Gho! I am Pro Gho if his technique works. I have no idea why you would claim this? This is a completely inaccurate statement and I have no idea what you base these claims on.
    Hey, what's going on here?

"we are happy to announce that long time Baldtruthtalk.com contributor Winston will be acting as our newest moderator on a full time basis. Most of you will recognize Winston from his level headed presence and helpful exchanges on the forum. After speaking with him at length, we are confidant that his passion for hair loss education and his interest in helping to maintain our forum with integrity and compassion for our users will only serve to improve everyone's experience on baldtruthtalk.com.

As a long time poster of the forum, Winston has a unique perspective of what BTT users want most from their online experience and plans on implementing some some of these changes immediately. Winston will have final say in all disputes and has ensured us that he will do his best to keep all threads on topic and will make decisions that will act in the best interest of all forums users."

Haha, how excited was I to return to the site to see a thread I started at 4! pages... Then to find out it went off topic around post 5!

No biggie, Winston. Just bustin' your balls (which by today's standards, are preferable if they are bald. Go figure).

Another thread derailed because of Gho,

Can we take the "does it, don't it" fight over to one of Gho's many threads..
    Keep this on topic..