Threaded View

Default With & Without Hair

How important do you feel having hair is to your overall attractiveness?

I think that some guys just need hair, or they lose a major element that was holding their overall attractiveness together. Definitely the case with me. I'm not sure if it's to do with facial structure/size or features on the head itself, but some guys actually suit baldness more than having hair. I think in my case, my face is quite feminine with soft features, whilst guys who suit baldness generally have very sharp and masculine faces.

e.g. Freddie Ljungberg with:

Possibly about a 6/10 here I'd say.

Freddie Ljungberg without (notice the defined cheekbones and squareness of his face):

Shoots up to 9/10. Obviously that's just my opinion, but I do think objectively it generally holds true. He did become an underwear model, after all.

So, how about rating yourself, in terms of how attractive you feel you are on a scale of 1-10, both with hair, and then without it.

For me, I'd say I go from about 7.5/10 with hair to 2/10 without. If I had the face of Freddie Ljungberg, there's no question about it, I'd shave my hair off and save myself literally thousands of pounds and so much stress! Ultimately, we all want to be attractive and hair is just a vehicle to that end.