+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default With & Without Hair

How important do you feel having hair is to your overall attractiveness?

I think that some guys just need hair, or they lose a major element that was holding their overall attractiveness together. Definitely the case with me. I'm not sure if it's to do with facial structure/size or features on the head itself, but some guys actually suit baldness more than having hair. I think in my case, my face is quite feminine with soft features, whilst guys who suit baldness generally have very sharp and masculine faces.

e.g. Freddie Ljungberg with:

Possibly about a 6/10 here I'd say.

Freddie Ljungberg without (notice the defined cheekbones and squareness of his face):

Shoots up to 9/10. Obviously that's just my opinion, but I do think objectively it generally holds true. He did become an underwear model, after all.

So, how about rating yourself, in terms of how attractive you feel you are on a scale of 1-10, both with hair, and then without it.

For me, I'd say I go from about 7.5/10 with hair to 2/10 without. If I had the face of Freddie Ljungberg, there's no question about it, I'd shave my hair off and save myself literally thousands of pounds and so much stress! Ultimately, we all want to be attractive and hair is just a vehicle to that end.

The less hair for Freddy the better it suits him. The thing with pulling off the look imo is a widish or square kind of jaw, good eyebrows, good skin and neat smallish ears that don't draw attention when the hair is gone. Luckily for Freddy, he ticks all those boxes.

I don't think hairloss affected Kelly Slater at all either. It just works for him too. Kurt Angle also comes to mind.

They all have kind of a healthy summer colour to the skin which makes a big difference I think.

If you notice almost every bald guy, even those that look very good like Freddie Ljungberg, has to compensate with some kind of fancy facial hair.

I think that's a major part of looking good with a bald head.

If you look at the (rare) pictures of those same people without facial hair, they don't look very good in my opinion. (examples below)

Hair gives you the freedom to look good even without some fancy facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    How important do you feel having hair is to your overall attractiveness?

I think that some guys just need hair, or they lose a major element that was holding their overall attractiveness together. Definitely the case with me. I'm not sure if it's to do with facial structure/size or features on the head itself, but some guys actually suit baldness more than having hair. I think in my case, my face is quite feminine with soft features, whilst guys who suit baldness generally have very sharp and masculine faces.

e.g. Freddie Ljungberg with:

Possibly about a 6/10 here I'd say.

Freddie Ljungberg without (notice the defined cheekbones and squareness of his face):

Shoots up to 9/10. Obviously that's just my opinion, but I do think objectively it generally holds true. He did become an underwear model, after all.

So, how about rating yourself, in terms of how attractive you feel you are on a scale of 1-10, both with hair, and then without it.

For me, I'd say I go from about 7.5/10 with hair to 2/10 without. If I had the face of Freddie Ljungberg, there's no question about it, I'd shave my hair off and save myself literally thousands of pounds and so much stress! Ultimately, we all want to be attractive and hair is just a vehicle to that end.
    Has he had a nose job???

Compare nose in first pic with nose in second, clear nose job right there.

Vain as ****. But a great footballer I must say.