+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by dannyfc View Post
    Still convinced its MPB but I suppose this way will remove all doubt.
    In a situation such as yours, it is best to be sure because the cause is not obvious one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    And no she shouldn't call you a fool because you disagree with her.
    Just to be very clear about it. I did not call him or others fools because they disagreed with me, I don't really care if anyone agrees with me or not. I did so because those guys do not pay attention and they are wantonly ignoring the obvious.

I will not address the matter any further. I will continue to try to help others as best I can. However, if these guys continue to derail my attempts to help, I will abandon further effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Just to be very clear about it. I did not call him or others fools because they disagreed with me, I don't really care if anyone agrees with me or not. I did so because those guys do not pay attention and they are wantonly ignoring the obvious.

I will not address the matter any further. I will continue to try to help others as best I can. However, if these guys continue to derail my attempts to help, I will abandon further effort.
    Lol you sound like a super villain in that bit.

Well I don't think it wasn't that they were not paying attention, they just didn't agree with you (or me). And when you started the name calling they realized it irritated you and decided to push your buttons. And from what I saw, they were doing a pretty good job and that is why I said I thought they were going a bit too far with it.

Don't let these kind of posts get to you. If one gets under your skin and you want to start using those words again, just walk away from your keyboard for 10 min and cool off. Will do wonders for your blood pressure

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Its just an internet forum tracy, get over yourself.

Youre filling in a void in your life and seeking validation to mask your depression, stop acting as if you're mother theresa. Maybe then people will stop attacking you.

What you need to understand is that people are here for different reasons. Theres ALOT of guys, many in their 20s, here to find a new treatment so they dont have to go on fin and risk growing boobs and getting a limp tool. Esepcially when they know theyll soon be a nw6. That also affects their views on future treatments.

The drama that surrounds you is pathetic. Get a life, or just get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Its just an internet forum tracy, get over yourself.

Youre filling in a void in your life and seeking validation to mask your depression, stop acting as if you're mother theresa. Maybe then people will stop attacking you.

What you need to understand is that people are here for different reasons. Theres ALOT of guys, many in their 20s, here to find a new treatment so they dont have to go on fin and risk growing boobs and getting a limp tool. Esepcially when they know theyll soon be a nw6. That also affects their views on future treatments.

Come on man..trying to get a little civility going here. You are using certain key words just trying to push her buttons. And you mention your own buttons as well so you just gave her some ammo in case you didn't realize it.

Just give things a time to cool off..please.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    so you just gave her some ammo in case you didn't realize it.
    I wouldn't use it.

I really think it’s time that you guys stop acting like complete assholes and learn to conduct yourselves in a civilized manner. I can not believe the utter disrespect shown to Tracy, who spends her time giving back and helping so many people on this forum.

20/20 is really nothing but a cancer here! He’s a know it all asshole, who really knows nothing and has no practical experience what so ever. He reads all of the forums and thinks he's some kind of an expert, giving bullshit advice to unsuspecting young guys. You guys need to man up and learn some respect. You hide behind your keyboards like the cowards you are attacking someone who has been through hell and back and now is spending her free time helping others. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Tracy, you are an incredibly valuable asset to this forum and please do not let these ass wipes deter you from continuing to help all of the people you do. I think it's time that the knowledgeable and civilized posters here let the community know that posters like 20/20 are nothing but poison.

+1

It's hard to imagine that it's grown men posting these responses. Almost like a school playground.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post

You crossed the line there. This is e-bullying.