+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Give credit where credit is due. These doctors obviously know a heck of a lot more than you.
    that whole site is just there to advertise hair transplants doctors... All that those dropout doctors know is that DHT causes hair loss and that's that.
    I'm pretty sure Spencer gets paid by those doctors to advertise their transplants business... $10,000 per surgeon I hear.

You posted that iahrs link 51 times now... do you work for Spencer?

It is not likely that the OP has MPB. It is more likely that something else is causing his problem. If he follows this very poor advise from you, he will likely go down the wrong path and bark up the wrong tree - just like you.
    he needs to post pictures

If you put that much faith in your own wiki "research", you are a fool.
    you sound like every teacher I've ever had.... not but seriously, there was some study where they compared wikipedia to some major encyclopedia and they found that wikipedia was actually more accurate.
    Wikipedia is legit, no need to bash it. Which part of wikipedia do you disagree with?

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

If you put that much faith in your own wiki "research", you are a fool.
    knock yourself out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androge...cia#References

Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    knock yourself out
    You missed the point. 2020's false beliefs about doctors is a danger to himself and to others.

No I don't work for Spencer. I don't work for anyone at this time. I am unemployed and have been for almost six months.

I am here because I was helped by the American Hair Loss Association and one of these very doctors that 2020 says don't know what they are doing. Guess what 2020 and you other fools, that doctor gave me my life back. I am here because I wanted to give back to the organization that helped me and you meat heads can take that and shove it were the sun don't shine.

I am here because I was helped by the American Hair Loss Association and one of these very doctors that 2020 says don't know what they are doing. Guess what 2020 and you other fools, that doctor gave me my life back. I am here because I want to give back to the organization that helped me and you meat heads can take that and shove it were the sun don't shine.
    how specifically did those doctors help you? If you're using spiro, nizoral and minox you're not doing anything new... a simple google search for best DHT lowering products would have sufficed

forget about doctors. They're just following instructions from pharma companies...

Any person who self medicates has a complete fool for a patient.

Thing is, businesses like Belgravia operate by selling you as much product as possible. It isn't in their interest to diagnose you with the least cost solution.

I am here because I was helped by the American Hair Loss Association and one of these very doctors that 2020 says don't know what they are doing. Guess what 2020 and you other fools, that doctor gave me my life back. I am here because I wanted to give back to the organization that helped me and you meat heads can take that and shove it were the sun don't shine.
    You're finding yourself on a 'baldness-forum'. As things stand now, we're all going to be 'meat heads' sooner or later.
    Coming from a person who says she suffered depression through her hairloss for years - even in the heat of the moment - a little respect will suffice thank you.

ps: since this seems like a relevant factor for you within a discussion, I'm not a 'meat head' yet. But I know I will be one day soon (?)

Any person who self medicates has a complete fool for a patient.
    Tracy, why do you have to write so aggressively every time someone contradicts your opinion.

You give off so many negative vibes when you do that - no wonder why you get entangled in flame wars with various forum members,

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    You're finding yourself on a 'baldness-forum'. As things stand now, we're all going to be 'meat heads' sooner or later.
    Coming from a person who says she suffered depression through her hairloss for years - even in the heat of the moment - a little respect will suffice thank you.

ps: since this seems like a relevant factor for you within a discussion, I'm not a 'meat head' yet. But I know I will be one day soon (?)
    She always swears at people, when she reads something that she doesn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    The compassion faded away when you guys started using me as a punching bag.