Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You should do more research.

    "There's always the option to FUE into it"... well I've thought about that. And as a guy that has spent 15k + on 3000 or so grafts... I wish I'd just gone FUE and had no scar.

    Now that I have a scar and can't afford another FUT transplant I don't want to spend more money putting FUE into my scar - I wish I'd just done FUE and put that to "good" use in my recipient area.

    FUT is shit. If you want FUE goto Cole / Umar / Gho and don't waste your precious grafts by putting them into a freaking scar you could have gone without.

    At the end of the day, I'm just trying to put on a brave face, I'm going to wait out this year and see what happens with Aderans and Histogen. Hopefully they will annouce something positive and then I'll just wait for them to goto market.

    BUT if I was going to get a HT and had a virgin head like you. I'd be getting FUE from day 1.

    You do FUT now... don't come crying back here because you've been totally told brother
    Gho is the best choice IMO.

    Chrisis, if I were you, I would go to Gho, and then wait for HSC.

    Histogen is making headwaves, and worst case with Gho (if you dont regenerate donor hair), you will have zero scarring. It is less invasive then FUE.

    If you do regenerate your donor, then I reckon you can hold off taking propecia.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Who was your surgeon?

    And is fin this shit for everybody?
    I'm not saying - but he is listed on the pro list.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm not saying - but he is listed on the pro list.
    Have you got pics that I can see?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Gho is the best choice IMO.

    Chrisis, if I were you, I would go to Gho, and then wait for HSC.

    Histogen is making headwaves, and worst case with Gho (if you dont regenerate donor hair), you will have zero scarring. It is less invasive then FUE.

    If you do regenerate your donor, then I reckon you can hold off taking propecia.
    I agree. Go Gho. Or even Cole or Umar.

    I'm also angry that I didnt go Gho from the start. AND that he's such a fcukng rip off and won't share his technique.

    I stand by my anti IP morals. He was taught FUE because a non douche bag HT doctor didnt patent FUE in the first place. If the FUE founder had... THERE WOULD BE NO GHO.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Oh and if you disagree with me and my anti IP and copyright law stance then you obviously don't mind that SkinMedica took Histogen to court and delayed their product release by at least 1 or 2 years...

    Yeah thats right. Thats your ghey a55 USA copyright law fcuk'n you right here right now :P

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I agree. Go Gho. Or even Cole or Umar.

    I'm also angry that I didnt go Gho from the start. AND that he's such a fcukng rip off and won't share his technique.

    I stand by my anti IP morals. He was taught FUE because a non douche bag HT doctor didnt patent FUE in the first place. If the FUE founder had... THERE WOULD BE NO GHO.
    Cole is regenerating donor hair.

    Umar isn't ...would avoid him.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    825

    Default

    I don't think this guy even needs donor regeneration.

    Just get a nice FUE at Feriduni if you don't like gho because your hairloss is so slow you will be nw 4 by the time you're 49.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Cole is regenerating donor hair.

    Umar isn't ...would avoid him.
    LOL - I don't think I'd say Cole is regenerating donor hair. That is unsubstantiated and not scientifically proven - its not even proven that Gho is.

    But if Gho is... IF he is... and IF cole is now following suit and doing what Gho is doing... then that is great news.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I don't think this guy even needs donor regeneration.

    Just get a nice FUE at Feriduni if you don't like gho because your hairloss is so slow you will be nw 4 by the time you're 49.
    I love the crap out of Gho.

    He's just a money grabbing douche bag that doesnt care about your hair loss - or the industry in general.

    Heh - see I reckon Histogen should ban Gho from using HSC so he can suck those apples down!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    LOL - I don't think I'd say Cole is regenerating donor hair. That is unsubstantiated and not scientifically proven - its not even proven that Gho is.

    But if Gho is... IF he is... and IF cole is now following suit and doing what Gho is doing... then that is great news.
    Cole said 60% donor hair, is lying?

    TBH if Gho was a fraud, we would have heard something by now.

    I think people are expecting him to turn a NW7 into a NW1, which will take 10 years given he only does 1500-2000 grafts per session.

    And in comparison to rooney, Sniejders HT is miles better.

Similar Threads

  1. Strip Scar Hell
    By Jsuave in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 12:17 PM
  2. Dr Feller patient "Spreadlocks" strip scar for 2400 grafts via strip
    By Spex in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:11 AM
  3. strip scar removal DR.????
    By mike GWL in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. Strip Scar repair with another strip procedure?
    By Jsuave in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Mohebi Open House, 11/4/17 3-5pm
10-23-2017 01:03 PM
Last Post By jassti
Today 07:08 PM
Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide)
07-29-2014 04:02 PM
Last Post By HairCook
Today 06:50 PM
Regrow your hair naturally
09-08-2017 02:08 PM
Last Post By DAVE52
Today 06:41 PM
Finasteride didn't work for you? So, did DUT?
01-12-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post By markusbdc
Today 05:16 PM
Take a look and share your thoughts.
12-06-2017 01:20 PM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 04:19 PM
If you are thinking about SMP, watch this video!!!
11-26-2017 12:07 PM
by thejack
Last Post By youngin
Today 02:09 PM