+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah I used and still use it on hairline and temples.

I hear what you're saying, my hairloss has been very slow over a long period. As soon as I started Minox foam it accelerated very quickly. Too much of a coincidence for
    me..
    My center hairline regrew after quitting minox, I raise my eyebrow and the highest wrinkle above my forehead is covered by some hair.

But after quitting fin I experienced accelerated shedding all over so there is really no point in having low hairline.

It regrew? I'm wondering what'd happen If I quit Minox? I'm thinking I'd be even worse off tho as some hairs are prob dependant on it..

What are your opinions on using minox foam on newly transplanted hair in the front and temples? Can it help or damage the hair. I've been using liquid minox religiously twice a day for about 7 months on the new hair and all over and it seems to have gotten thicker. Don't know if it's from the minox or just transplanted hair naturally getting thicker. My doc suggested I use the minox all over including front, mid, and on the donor area. Seems to be ok. Why would minox make you lose hair? If you shed it should grow back. Starting the foam today just to see the difference and if it's easier to use. I'll post results after a few months. Another transplant coming in month or two. Good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    It regrew? I'm wondering what'd happen If I quit Minox? I'm thinking I'd be even worse off tho as some hairs are prob dependant on it..
    It regrew some of it back but it was eating my hairline alive. It regrew like 20 hairs and its all patchy and ****ed up.

I wouldn't try rogaine on the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lounk61 View Post
    What are your opinions on using minox foam on newly transplanted hair in the front and temples? Can it help or damage the hair. I've been using liquid minox religiously twice a day for about 7 months on the new hair and all over and it seems to have gotten thicker. Don't know if it's from the minox or just transplanted hair naturally getting thicker. My doc suggested I use the minox all over including front, mid, and on the donor area. Seems to be ok. Why would minox make you lose hair? If you shed it should grow back. Starting the foam today just to see the difference and if it's easier to use. I'll post results after a few months. Another transplant coming in month or two. Good luck to all.
    Yeah I wonder why? maybe it's only for very sensitive follicles. You should be good.