+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Frequent Urination Fin?

So I've been taking Propecia for the past month and about a week ago I noticed that I'm urinating a lot more often than I used to and am having sudden urges to urinate. I also feel after urinating that my bladder isn't empty but I can't urinate any more. Has anyone heard of or experienced Fin causing this?

Hmm. I won't lie, I have experienced this too.

One problem though, it happened when I started my new found water drinking routine last year. So I drink the recommended 8 cups of water a day, and this is when it started happening. If I only drink 2-3 cups of water a day, then it doesn't happen.

About this time every day, I would get up from bed to pee. But since today I didn't drink a lot of water, I haven't pee'd all night. Usually I pee about 4 times after 12AM because I drink huge cups of water. And it's a habit that I have to drink water before going to bed.

So yes, I have pee'd and still felt like I had to pee but can't. But this only happens when I drink a lot of water.

What is your daily water intake?

Could be a prostate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wut View Post
    So I've been taking Propecia for the past month and about a week ago I noticed that I'm urinating a lot more often than I used to and am having sudden urges to urinate. I also feel after urinating that my bladder isn't empty but I can't urinate any more. Has anyone heard of or experienced Fin causing this?

Yes I know 2 other people and myself have this.

growing hair is a side effect of the initial purpose of the drug

it was and is prescribed to improve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate, including among many others, decreased urinary flow.

so it make sense that you might be experiencing this

I'd say I drink between 3-4 cups of water a day, and probably 3-5 more of various drinks (soda, iced tea). IT seems when I'm standing and moving around it isn't as much as a problem when I'm trying to go to sleep. Like I'll lay in bed for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden feel like I have to urinate. This repeats another time or two before I finally fall asleep, and then I'll wake up after a few hours needing to urinate again. Most of the time I only pass small amounts of urine unless I just had something to drink a little while before, but like I said it will feel like I still need to urinate and nothing will come out.

Very frustrating. Is anyone else's this severe?

either you're imagining things or this:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ot/QMaLZ82KIO8

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    either you're imagining things or this:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ot/QMaLZ82KIO8
    I have that. I have increased acne, more shedding and much much greater body hair growth after fin. I have hair on my fingers.

I don't think mine is as agressive as the guy in that post.

I also have problems with my prostate.

It could all be coincidental.

It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Answer this truthfully please: Are you gay, or have you been playing with your prostate as apart of a sex act?
    I'm still a nw 2.5 so I get laid once a week at the very least, not gay at all . I don't think 'jaculating once a week makes your prostate bad.

But yes I at least have to wake up 3 times at night to go to the bathroom and I never finish peeing.

This was post-fin I didn't have this problem last year, it might have been coincidence but I have other issues from fin so it's just too much stuff to be coincidence.

It's not as bad the walking zombies or ED dudes whose lives were destroyed by propecia, but it sucks.

Does taking proscar or propecia really affect your urinary system?
    I seems to be urinating more often..Need to wake up abt twice to urinate during my sleeping time..Is that normal? I have try to consume lesser water two hours before sleep..